- 1 hr ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 3 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 4 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Highest number of COVID-19 vaccines administered in UP on first day of inoculation
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
The all-new Mahindra Thar will be launched on October 2, 2020, in the Indian market. Bookings for the new off-road SUV will begin at the time of launch across the country. The 2020 Thar is also expected to come with a whole host of accessories provided by the company.
Ahead of its launch, the accessories list of the upcoming Thar has been leaked revealing all the details. Images from TeamBHP, reveals that the company will be offering accessories to enhance the interior and exterior of the off-road SUV.
As seen from images, the Thar will be offered with several chrome addons for various trim pieces, body decals, alloy wheels, wheel cover, DRLs and front fog lamps. Most of these features come as standard on the top-spec trim of the SUV.
On the inside, customer can choose from various seat covers, steering cover, floor mats, lamination mats, and magnetic sunshade. The company is also offering to upgrade the audio system with Pioneer head unit, roof mounting brackets for speaker and more.
Customers are also offered several accessories to protect their Thar while going off-road. This includes scuff plates, mud protectors, dirt block mats and more. Additionally, customers can purchase tyre repair kit, digital tyre gauge and air compressor from the company to add to their survival kit.
However, the highlight of the accessories list has to be the official GoPro camera and accessories offered by the company. Going by the adventure theme the company will be offering several GoPro action camera model along with official accessories from the brand, to help mount the camera at various places around the SUV.
Mahindra is also providing apparel and camping equipment, which can be bought buying the new Thar. There is no official confirmation from the company regarding the accessories list we see above. However, we will know the complete details at the time of launch in a couple of days.
The next-generation Thar features an all-new design along with a host of equipment giving the SUV an upmarket feel. Additionally, it also receives a new powertrain. The company has added a new petrol engine along with the existing diesel engine on the new-gen offroader. This includes a 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion petrol engine and a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel unit.
The petrol unit produces 150bhp and 320Nm of peak torque while the diesel engine churns out 130bhp and 300Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to either a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission. Additionally, all models are offered with Shift-On-Fly four-wheel-drive system as standard.
The images also reveal that the Thar SUV will be available in LX, AX and AX(O) trim levels. The top-spec LX variant will be offered with Diesel manual and automatic options along with petrol automatic. On the other hand, the AX series misses out on automatic transmission options on both engine options.
In related news, the first unit of the all-new Thar has been auctioned off for Rs 1.1 crore in India. The winning bid was entered by Mr Aakash Minda, who now becomes the proud owner of Thar #1 — here are all details.
Thoughts About The 2020 Mahindra Thar Accessories List Leaked Ahead Of Launch
Mahindra aims to offer a whole host of accessories to customer purchasing the all-new Thar. It will help them customize their off-road SUV adding a hint of personalization as per their preference. The all-new Mahindra Thar has been well received in the country with its fresh yet iconic design and legendary capabilities.