- 32 min ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Review (First Drive): The Gold Standard For Sporty Premium Hatchbacks?
- 15 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 20 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- Movies Mira Rajput Credits Hubby Shahid Kapoor For Helping Her Stay Calm And Happy During Her Pregnancies
- Sports India vs Australia: Pakistan cricketers hail Team India's incredible series win Down Under
- News From Lady Gaga to Garth, Miranda to Moreno: List of celebrities joining Biden's star-studded inauguration
- Finance PM Jan Dhan Account Holders Cross 41 Crore Mark
- Lifestyle Neha Dhupia Keeps It Bold And Beautiful In Her Stunning Red Maxi Dress
- Technology Realme X9 Teased By Company Executive; Could Be Rebranded V15 5G
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Mahindra is working on introducing its next-generation Scorpio SUV in the Indian market. The new-generation Mahindra Scorpio has been spotted testing in India on multiple occasions ahead of its launch in 2021.
Note: Images are of the current model, used for representational purposes only.
Now, reports from Motoroids suggest that the new-gen Scorpio SUV is expected to launch between April and June 2021. The Scorpio SUV will follow the launch of the new-gen XUV500, which is scheduled to launch sooner.
The new-generation Mahindra Scorpio as mentioned before has been spotted on many occasions, undergoing extensive testing all around India. The new-gen SUV will come with a number of updates, including significant design changes, a host added features and equipment, both inside and out.
The new-gen Scorpio is also expected to feature larger overall dimensions, translating to more cabin space. The new SUV will also feature LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, LED tail lights, squared wheel arches with a newly-designed set of alloy wheels.
The interiors of the Mahindra Scorpio is also set to get a complete overhaul, with a brand new dashboard layout. The SUV is expected to feature a large 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The SUV is also expected to feature a digital instrument cluster, climate control, wireless charging and many others as well.
The new-generation Scorpio will carry the same underpinnings as the new Thar. The SUV will also be powered by the same petrol and diesel engine options as the off-roader. This includes a 2.0-litre mStallion turbo-petrol engine producing 150bhp and a 2.2-litre diesel unit churning out 160bhp. Both engines will come mated to a choice of both manual and automatic transmission options.
Mahindra recently trademarked 'ScorpioN', which could be the nameplate for the upcoming model. The SUV is one of the brand's best-selling models in the Indian market, bringing in high-volume sales month-on-month.
Thoughts On The New-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Launch Timeline
The Mahindra Scorpio is one of the most popular offerings in the Indian market. The SUV has been on sale in India for quite a while and has undergone a number of updates and revisions. The 2021 Scorpio will, however, be the most significant update for the model.