- 7 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 13 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 1 day ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- News DRDO's new anti-COVID-19 drug 2-DG to be rolled out tomorrow
- Sports Ravi Shastri pays tributes to former Saurashtra pacer and BCCI match referee Rajendrasinh Jadeja
- Technology How To Update GB WhatsApp On Your Android Smartphones?
- Movies Choti Sarrdaarni Fame Abhilasha Jakhar And Vineet Kumar Chaudhary Blessed With A Baby Boy; SEE PIC
- Finance Will Interest Rates On PPF, NSC, Post Office Deposits Be Cut On July 1?
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Land Rover India has launched its new (2020) Discovery Sport in the market. The new Land Rover Discovery Sport is offered with a starting price of Rs 57.06 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new 2020 Discovery Sport now comes with a number of new features and equipment, while still retaining the similar silhouette from the previous generations.
The new Land Rover Discovery Sport now comes with a brand-new platform, called Premium Transverse Architecture (PTA). The new platform has been carried over from the recently introduced Evoque offering from the brand.
With the Discovery Sport now underpinned by a new platform, there is a very minor change in its dimensions as well. The 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport is now taller by 3mm and 7mm shorter in length.
Other exterior differences between the old SUV and the new Discovery Sport are the new set of LED headlamps with redesigned LED DRLs, new LED taillights and re-worked front and rear bumpers.
Moving inside, the new Land Rover Discovery Sport now features a fully-digital instrument cluster, 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility and another screen for the climate controls.
The new (2020) Discovery Sport new also comes with a brand-new steering wheel, with feature-touch mounted controls, wireless charging, 4G Wifi-hotspot, massaging functions on the front seats, powered tailgate, adaptive cruise control, lane-keep and warning assist, JLR's ClearSight GroundView Camera and a host of others.
The 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport is offered in two variants: S and R-Dynamic SE. Both variants are offered with a choice of petrol and diesel engines; both of which are compliant with the latest BS6 emission regulations.
This includes a 2.0-litre diesel engine producing 177bhp and 430Nm of peak torque. The petrol unit, on the other hand, comes in the form of again, a 2.0-litre unit producing 245bhp and 365Nm of peak torque. Both engines are JLR's Ingenium units and come mated to a standard nine-speed automatic transmission unit.
Land Rover will offer the new Discovery Sport in a range of six colour options: Fuji White, Firenze Red, Santorini Black, Eiger Grey, Byron Blue and Portofino Blue.
Thoughts On The 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport India Launch
The Land Rover Discovery Sport is a luxurious alternative to the Germans in the Indian premium SUV segment. The British brand is known for combining luxury and driving capabilities in their products. The 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport in India continues to rival the likes of the BMW X3, Audi Q5 and the Mercedes-Benz GLC.