- 11 hrs ago New Tata Safari Unveiled Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 19 hrs ago KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 26 Highlights: Aly And Abhinav Have An Argument During Task; Rakhi-Rubina Lock Horns
- Sports Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy: Tamil Nadu ride of Aparajith, Shahrukh Khan blitzkrieg
- News Republic Day like no other: Here's how the events unfolded
- Technology FAU-G Goes Official In India: Here Are The Details
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable, As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
Kia Motors is said to be working on an all-new MPV for the Indian market. The all-new Kia MPV is expected to be made available in the Indian market only by early-2022. Once introduced, it will be positioned below the Carnival in the brand's MPV lineup.
Note: Kia Carnival Images used for representational purposes only.
According to reports from Autocar India, the all-new Kia MPV will be positioned in the mid-size MPV segment, with dimensions expected to be similar to that of the Mahindra Marazzo.
The new Kia MPV is expected to be around 4500mm in length, putting it in between the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and the Toyota Innova Crysta. Also, like its rivals, the new Kia MPV too will come with a seven-seater configuration.
In terms of design, the new MPV will carry forward Kia Motors sharp and sporty design lines. It will also feature the brand's signature ‘tiger-nose' grille at the front. We also expect the new MPV to feature sleek LED headlamps with LED DRLs, LED tail lights and plenty of other styling elements all around.
Like its current siblings, the new Kia MPV too is expected to feature a premium cabin space, packed with a host of features and equipment, along with the brand's UVO connected technology.
It could also carry forward other features from the Seltos, such as the large touchscreen infotainment system, ventilated seats, wireless charging, BOSE sound system, multiple driving modes, ambient lighting, cruise control and many others.
The new MPV is also expected to be offered in both petrol and diesel engine options. These will most likely include the same 1.5-litre petrol and diesel units, which power the brand's Seltos SUV model. Both the 1.5-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel produce 115bhp of power output. Along with this, the new MPV could come with multiple transmission options as well.
Thoughts On The All-New Kia MPV Coming To India
Kia Motors India is said to be working on an all-new MPV for the market. The company will be hoping to recreate the same level of success with the MPV, as its SUVs have done since its entry in the Indian market back in 2019.