- 1 hr ago Isuzu MU-X BS6 Launched In India With New Powertrain: Prices Start At Rs 33.23 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Once Again: Here Are All The Details!
- 1 hr ago Isuzu D-Max V-Cross & Hi-Lander BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.98 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Tata Nexon & Altroz Prices Increased Across Variants: Here Are The New Prices!
- Sports Babar Azam, Alyssa Healy voted ICC players of the month
- News Coronavirus cases: Madhya Pradesh government orders to set up ICU beds for kids
- Finance JSPL Makes Prepayment To Lenders, Plans To Be Net Debt Free: Shares Hit 52-Week High
- Movies Seth Rogen Has No Plans Of Working With James Franco Post Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Technology What Is Airtel's Superhero Program And How To Access It
- Lifestyle On 2 Years Of Student Of The Year 2, Fashion Lessons From Ananya Panday And Tara Sutaria From The Film
- Education Mera Doordarshan Mera Vidyalaya: DD Bihar Begins Virtual Classes For Students
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Kia Motors is said to be working on an all-new MPV for the Indian market. The all-new Kia MPV is expected to be made available in the Indian market only by early-2022. Once introduced, it will be positioned below the Carnival in the brand's MPV lineup.
Note: Kia Carnival Images used for representational purposes only.
According to reports from Autocar India, the all-new Kia MPV will be positioned in the mid-size MPV segment, with dimensions expected to be similar to that of the Mahindra Marazzo.
The new Kia MPV is expected to be around 4500mm in length, putting it in between the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and the Toyota Innova Crysta. Also, like its rivals, the new Kia MPV too will come with a seven-seater configuration.
In terms of design, the new MPV will carry forward Kia Motors sharp and sporty design lines. It will also feature the brand's signature ‘tiger-nose' grille at the front. We also expect the new MPV to feature sleek LED headlamps with LED DRLs, LED tail lights and plenty of other styling elements all around.
Like its current siblings, the new Kia MPV too is expected to feature a premium cabin space, packed with a host of features and equipment, along with the brand's UVO connected technology.
It could also carry forward other features from the Seltos, such as the large touchscreen infotainment system, ventilated seats, wireless charging, BOSE sound system, multiple driving modes, ambient lighting, cruise control and many others.
The new MPV is also expected to be offered in both petrol and diesel engine options. These will most likely include the same 1.5-litre petrol and diesel units, which power the brand's Seltos SUV model. Both the 1.5-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel produce 115bhp of power output. Along with this, the new MPV could come with multiple transmission options as well.
Thoughts On The All-New Kia MPV Coming To India
Kia Motors India is said to be working on an all-new MPV for the market. The company will be hoping to recreate the same level of success with the MPV, as its SUVs have done since its entry in the Indian market back in 2019.