- 11 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 13 hrs ago Made-in-India Renault Kwid Scores 2 Stars Global NCAP Safety Rating In Africa
- 16 hrs ago All-New Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Yet Again: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Week 49, 2020 Launch Roundup: Moto G 5G, Tecno POVA, Vivo V20 Pro, Infinix Zero 8i And More
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar December 5 Highlights: Nikki Tamboli Gets Eliminated From The House In Mid-Season Finale
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
Kia Motors have released the first set of images unveiling the 2021 Carnival MPV for the global markets. The 2021 Kia Carnival will be the fourth-generation iteration of the premium MPV/minivan once introduced in international markets.
The new 2021 Carnival comes with a host of updates, including significant design changes to both its exteriors and interiors. The new MPV is also expected to receive a host of new features and equipment as well, making it a more attractive offering.
Starting off with the design, the new 2021 Kia Carnival now comes with more squared-off edges and contours, a change from the round, soft lines on the current-generation model. The new MPV definitely offers more road presence and features the brand's latest design language as well.
The new Carnival MPV carries forward the brand's signature ‘tiger-nose' grille. However, it now features a new diamond-pattern grille embellishment. The new Kia Carnival also features a completely new sleek-looking headlamp unit, with new LED DRLs, which now comes wrapped-around the LED indicators. Other updates at the front also include an SUV-inspired faux scuff plate along with a central air intake as well.
The side profile has also been updated. Although the new Kia Carnival carries forward the minimalistic design, the creases and character lines are now sharper and more prominent. The MPV or as Kia likes to call the new Carnival, a ‘Grand Utility Vehicle' comes with new LED taillights. The taillights at either end are connected by a light bar at the centre.
Apart from the images, no other information has been released at this point. Interiors of the new Carnival is yet to be revealed, however, we expect similar kinds of significant changes to the cabin as well.
Powertrain options on the new Kia Carnival are also yet to be announced. The current-generation Carnival MPV, is powered by a 2.2-litre diesel engine. Certain markets also offer the MPV with a 2.5-litre petrol engine as well as a 1.6-litre unit paired with an electric motor.
Kia Motors launched the current-generation Carnival MPV in the Indian market in February this year. The MPV sold in India is based on the third-generation model introduced in international markets back in 2014.
Thoughts On The 2021 Kia Carnival MPV Unveil
Kia is expected to bring the Carnival MPV to the Indian shores. However, with the company has just launched the MPV early this year, don't expect the fourth-generation to come any time soon. The fourth-generation model will first go on sale in Korea, before entering the Indian market some time only in 2022.