- 11 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 13 hrs ago Made-in-India Renault Kwid Scores 2 Stars Global NCAP Safety Rating In Africa
- 16 hrs ago All-New Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Yet Again: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Concept Render Hits The Web: Triple Rear Cameras And More
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar December 5 Highlights: Nikki Tamboli Gets Eliminated From The House In Mid-Season Finale
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
Kia Motors has released the first teaser image of the all-new next-generation Carnival MPV. The new-generation Kia Carnival will come with a host of new features, major design changes and could also use a set of updated powertrain options as well.
Kia Motors is expected to have the global premiere of the next-generation Carnival MPV sometime during the end of this year. The model is also expected to go on sale in international markets, sometime soon after its world premiere as well.
Talking about the next-generation Kia Carnival, the new MPV will come with a significant number of changes and updates over the current model on sale. As seen from the teaser image, the new Carnival (Sedona in international markets) will feature the brand's latest design language. This includes a much sharper styling, giving the MPV a modern design.
The front of the MPV can be seen with the updated tiger-nose grille, a signature element of the brand. The grille is flanked on either side by sleek LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs.
The side profile consists of a clean design with minimalist styling. This is apart from the single shoulder line running across the length, starting from the LED DRLs and ending at the LED taillights. The side profile also features blacked-out pillars, which further enhances the look of the MPV, giving it a floating roof-like element.
Kia Motors hasn't released any other images, showcasing the rear or even the interiors of the all-new MPV. However, we can expect a significant number of changes in both these places as well.
Similarly, Kia Motors also hasn't released any information regarding the powertrain options on the new Carnival MPV. We can expect it to feature an updated version of the current 2.2-litre diesel unit itself. The company could also introduce a petrol-powered Carnival MPV, powered by the 2.0-litre unit from its Sorento sibling. However, these are just assumptions at this point.
Kia just launched the Carnival MPV in the Indian market, back in February at the 2020 Auto Expo. The current-generation Kia Carnival MPV in India is priced around Rs 25 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Kia Carnival in India has been witnessing a good response in the Indian market. Hence we can expect the company to bring the next-generation model to India as well. However, with the global launch itself expected in 2021, India will most likely receive the new-gen MPV only by 2022.
Thoughts On The New-Generation Kia Carnival MPV Teaser Image
The new-generation Kia Carnival features significant changes to its overall design, although it continues to retain a similar silhouette. The Kia Carnival has proved successful in the Indian market, hence we do expect the next-generation MPV to be introduced here as well.