- 3 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 5 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Kia Motors has released the first teaser image of the all-new next-generation Carnival MPV. The new-generation Kia Carnival will come with a host of new features, major design changes and could also use a set of updated powertrain options as well.
Kia Motors is expected to have the global premiere of the next-generation Carnival MPV sometime during the end of this year. The model is also expected to go on sale in international markets, sometime soon after its world premiere as well.
Talking about the next-generation Kia Carnival, the new MPV will come with a significant number of changes and updates over the current model on sale. As seen from the teaser image, the new Carnival (Sedona in international markets) will feature the brand's latest design language. This includes a much sharper styling, giving the MPV a modern design.
The front of the MPV can be seen with the updated tiger-nose grille, a signature element of the brand. The grille is flanked on either side by sleek LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs.
The side profile consists of a clean design with minimalist styling. This is apart from the single shoulder line running across the length, starting from the LED DRLs and ending at the LED taillights. The side profile also features blacked-out pillars, which further enhances the look of the MPV, giving it a floating roof-like element.
Kia Motors hasn't released any other images, showcasing the rear or even the interiors of the all-new MPV. However, we can expect a significant number of changes in both these places as well.
Similarly, Kia Motors also hasn't released any information regarding the powertrain options on the new Carnival MPV. We can expect it to feature an updated version of the current 2.2-litre diesel unit itself. The company could also introduce a petrol-powered Carnival MPV, powered by the 2.0-litre unit from its Sorento sibling. However, these are just assumptions at this point.
Kia just launched the Carnival MPV in the Indian market, back in February at the 2020 Auto Expo. The current-generation Kia Carnival MPV in India is priced around Rs 25 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Kia Carnival in India has been witnessing a good response in the Indian market. Hence we can expect the company to bring the next-generation model to India as well. However, with the global launch itself expected in 2021, India will most likely receive the new-gen MPV only by 2022.
Thoughts On The New-Generation Kia Carnival MPV Teaser Image
The new-generation Kia Carnival features significant changes to its overall design, although it continues to retain a similar silhouette. The Kia Carnival has proved successful in the Indian market, hence we do expect the next-generation MPV to be introduced here as well.