- 16 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- Sports IPL 2021: Been playing spin since childhood, so in a way, it's in my blood: Player-of-the-match Nitish Rana
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan For Teaching Aaradhya 'What It Means To Be A Bachchan'
- News More Cooch Behar-like killings possible if 'naughty boys' try to take law into their hands, says Dilip Ghosh
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Technology Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Jeep is working on introducing a facelift version of its popular Compass SUV in the Indian market. The new Jeep Compass facelift will feature a number of significant updates in terms of design, interior cabin space and also have added features; compared to the current model.
The company has already unveiled the 2021 Jeep Compass facelift earlier this year at the Guangzhou International Automobile Exhibition in China. The premium mid-size SUV will go on sale in the Chinese markets soon, followed by other European markets early next year. The new Jeep Compass facelift will also come to Indian shores, some time during mid or late-2021.
Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, Jeep has been testing the new Compass on Indian streets. The latest images of the new Jeep Compass facelift undergoing testing have been caught by Rushlane. The spy pics showcase the Compass SUV undergoing tests on the ghats sections somewhere near Pune, Maharashtra.
Talking about the design updates, the new (2021) Jeep Compass SUV now comes with a slightly revised seven-slat grille upfront. The new Compass also comes with a revised headlamp cluster and a more muscular bumper at the front.
While there are small revisions to the side and rear profiles as well, most of them are subtle updates to match the changes made at the front. What is new on the sides, however, are the newly designed set of alloy wheels.
Interiors of the new SUV also come with an overall update. The cabin on the new Jeep Compass facelift will be more premium than before, while also packing in extra features and equipment. The 2021 Compass SUV is expected to have a new 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system with the brand's latest UConnect 5 technology, among a host of other features.
While the international-spec Jeep Compass facelift does come with revised engine options. The India-spec SUV is expected to carry forward the same BS6-compliant 1.4-litre turbo-petrol and 2.0-litre diesel options; producing the same power and torque figures as on the current model. The engines will come mated to the same six-speed manual and seven-speed DCT transmission options as well.
Thoughts On The 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied Testing
The 2021 Jeep Compass facelift once launched in India will be priced slightly higher than its current model. It will, however, take on the same rivals such as the Skoda Karoq and the Volkswagen T-Roc in the premium mid-size SUV segment.