- 16 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- Sports IPL 2021: Been playing spin since childhood, so in a way, it's in my blood: Player-of-the-match Nitish Rana
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan For Teaching Aaradhya 'What It Means To Be A Bachchan'
- News More Cooch Behar-like killings possible if 'naughty boys' try to take law into their hands, says Dilip Ghosh
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Technology Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Jeep is all set to introduce their facelift version of the popular Compass SUV in the Indian market. The company has confirmed that the new Jeep Compass facelift SUV will be unveiled in India on the 7th of January. Jeep also recently released the first official teaser of the new Compass facelift model, sporting a new Green paint scheme.
Ahead of its India debut, the new Jeep Compass facelift has been spied yet again. The latest spy pics of the 2021 Compass facelift released by shifting-gears.com, showcase the SUV on the city streets completely undisguised. The spy pics also reveal the new Green paint scheme on the SUV which looks similar to its rival, the Tata Harrier Camo edition.
Talking about the exterior design, the new Jeep Compass facelift comes with an updated front grille, flanked on either side by sleeker LED projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs. The SUV also comes with newly-designed alloy wheels and a revised set of LED tail lights. Both the front and rear bumpers on the new Compass facelift have also been tweaked slightly.
Apart from the new paint scheme and the subtle exterior revisions, the spy pics also give us a glimpse of the significantly updated interiors of the new Compass facelift. The interiors of the Compass facelift can be seen with the larger 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, large MID on the instrument cluster and a new steering wheel with mounted controls.
Other features also include sleek AC vents, premium leather upholstery for the seats, panoramic sunroof, new climate controls, brushed aluminium accents all around, 360-degree camera and many more.
Mechanically, however, the new Jeep Compass facelift will remain unchanged from the outgoing model. The new Compass facelift SUV will carry forward the same 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine producing 160bhp and 250Nm of peak torque, mated to either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed DCT automatic.
There is also a 2.0-litre diesel engine on offer. This engine produces 173bhp and 350Nm of peak torque and is again mated to a six-speed manual gearbox as standard. The diesel engine comes with an optional ZF-sourced nine-speed automatic transmission as well.
Thoughts On The New (2021) Jeep Compass Facelift
The new Jeep Compass facelift SUV will continue to rival the likes of the MG Hector, Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta and Volkswagen T-Roc in the Indian market. Once launched in India, expect prices of the new Compass SUV to be at a slight premium compared to the outgoing model.