- 3 hrs ago Emissions & PUC Tests Become Centralised — Your Vehicle Can Now Get A Rejection Slip For Pollution
- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors’ Strides In The Commercial Vehicle Segment: Long Haulage With Tata Trucks
- 22 hrs ago From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- 1 day ago Ather 450X Price After Subsidy Under Fame 2 Incentives: City-Wise Price List & FAQs
- Finance Would There Be Saudi Aramco Man On RIL Board?
- Sports Father’s Day: Being a father is by far the greatest joy and blessing: Virat Kohli pens heartfelt message
- News 'Designed to empower social media users': India rejects UNHRC apprehensions over new IT rules
- Movies Vijay Varma Begins Prep For Upcoming Project Opposite Alia Bhatt
- Lifestyle International Day Of Yoga 2021: 15 Easy Yoga Poses For Children
- Technology Samsung Processor With AMD RDNA2 GPU To Launch In July
- Education International Yoga Day 2021: Try These 5 Yoga Exercises To Improve Posture While Working From Home
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
The 2021 Jeep Compass has been teased ahead of its official unveil at the 2020 Guangzhou International Motor Show. The teaser images have revealed a couple of features that are expected on the 2021 Compass.
The 2021 Jeep Compass will feature a few exterior design revision at the front. This includes an updated front bumper with a larger air dam that now runs across the length of the bumper. The fog lamp housing has also been updated and is now integrated to the lower grille of the bumper.
The updated Compass is also expected to feature LED lighting all-around. However, the teaser image showcases the integrated LED DRLs and the updated front grille of the 2021 Jeep Compass. The facelifted SUV is also expected to feature a few design changes at the rear along with a new alloy wheel design as well.
The Jeep Compass facelifted model will see major upgrades being done to the interiors of the SUV. This includes an all-new 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment unit that supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and the brand's connected technology. It will be powered by the brand's new UConnect 5 operating system that was showcased at the (CES) Consumer Electronics Show.
Other upgrades expected to the interiors of the facelifted Jeep Compass include a dual-tone dashboard design with soft-touch leather materials, fully digital instrument cluster, a head-up display, and a premium sound system from Beats. All these upgrades made to the facelift model are expected to enhance the premium look and feel of the cabin.
Rest of the features are expected to be borrowed from the older model including safety equipment. It will continue to feature parking assist, a rear camera with guideline and sensors, ABD, EBD, ESC, hill start assist, hill descent control and multiple airbags; among others.
The 2020 Compass facelift model is not expected to undergo any changes under the bonnet. It will continue to be offered with two engine options: a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol unit producing 160bhp and 250Nm of torque, and a 2.0-litre diesel unit churning out 173bhp and 350Nm of torque.
Both engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox, with an optional seven-speed DCT offered with petrol engine and a nine-speed torque converter unit offered with diesel units. The 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine offered with the international model is not expected to make to the Indian market.
The company is expected to launch the 2021 Jeep Compass sometime next year in the Indian market. Once launched the 2021 Jeep Compass will continue to rival the Kia Seltos, the Hyundai Creta, the Volkswagen T-Roc, the MG Hector and the Skoda Karoq; among others sold in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The 2021 Jeep Compass Teased Ahead Of Global UnveilThe 2021 Jeep Compass facelift model is expected to enhance the look and feel of the SUV inside and out. It will also feature the brand's latest infotainment system, that will help compete against its rivals in the Indian market.