- 2 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 3 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 4 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- News Sanjay Jha suspended from Congress for 'anti-party activities
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Hyundai Motors is all set to introduce the new (2020) Verna facelift sedan in the Indian market soon. The new Hyundai Verna facelift will come with a refreshed design, both on the exterior and interior, while still retaining a similar silhouette from the previous models.
Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, Team-BHP has released a document which reveals the prices of the upcoming Hyundai Verna facelift. According to this document, the new Hyundai Verna facelift is expected to be offered with a starting price of Rs 9.30 lakh, ex-showroom.
Furthermore, the new Verna facelift sedan will be offered in three variants: S, SX and SX(O). All three variants will be offered in both petrol and diesel engine options. This includes 1.5-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel units. This is the same engine as on the new Hyundai Creta.
Apart from the 1.5-litre units, there will also be a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine offered exclusively on the top-spec SX (O) variant. This top-spec turbo-petrol powered Verna will be offered with a price tag of Rs 13.99 lakh, ex-showroom. All three engines are compliant with the latest BS6 emission norms.
Both, the 1.5-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel units are said to churn out 115bhp with 144Nm and 250Nm of torque, respectively.
The two engines will come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox, with the optional 6-speed automatic transmissions for both.
The 1.0-litre turbo-petrol, on the other hand, produces 120bhp and is mated to a seven-speed DCT automatic transmission as standard.
Apart from the pricing and the specifications of the upcoming 2020 Hyundai Verna facelift, the document also revealed the features available.
Some of the key features offered on the Hyundai Verna facelift include LED headlamps with LED DRLs, LED taillights, electric sunroof, ventilated front seats, eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Arkamys sound system, ORVMs with turn indicators, 4-inch TFT MID on the instrument cluster, steering-mounted controls, paddle shifters and a range of others. The new Verna facelift will also feature, Hyundai's BlueLink connectivity functionalities as well.
The new Hyundai Verna facelift also comes packed with all the safety features and equipment as well. This includes tyre-pressure monitoring system, hill-start assist, electronic stability control, ABS with EBD, multiple airbags, hill-hold assist, reverse parking camera/sensors; among others.
Thoughts On The 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift
The new Hyundai Verna Facelift comes with a refreshed design, host of new features and equipment; making it an extremely attractive offering in the segment. The Hyundai Verna has always been a popular model in the segment and rivals the likes of the Skoda Rapid, Volkswagen Vento and the Honda City.