- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 7 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- News Rahul assures revisiting GST when Cong is voted to power at Centre
- Finance FM Launches Mobile App for Union Budget 2021
- Sports McIlroy turns tables on Hatton to set up thrilling final day
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Lifestyle 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Hyundai is all set to launch the new Tucson facelift SUV in the Indian market. The new Hyundai Tucson facelift SUV was first showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo and is now scheduled to go on sale from the 14th of July.
The launch was said to be scheduled earlier during the year, however, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it had to be delayed. Hyundai recently announced the start of bookings for the upcoming Tucson facelift SUV as well.
Ahead of its launch, the 2020 Hyundai Tucson facelift has started arriving at dealerships across the country. A video shared by Dennis Kalyana/YouTube Channel showcases the SUV, giving us a first look at the changes and updates made to the SUV for the Indian market. The video gives viewers a complete walkaround of the 2020 Hyundai Tucson facelift SUV.
As seen from the video, the 2020 Hyundai Tucson facelift will now feature new LED headlamp and LED tailllights, updated signature ‘cascading' grille at the front, redesigned front and rear bumpers, new alloy wheels and a blacked-out B-pillar; among others.
Inside, the new Tucson facelift will feature a new dashboard and other major updates to the cabin, along with the host of new equipment as well. Some of the new features on the SUV include a new 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Hyundai's Blue Link connected technology, wireless charger, steering-mounted controls, electrically-adjustable driver and front passenger seats, premium seating upholstery, six airbags, panoramic sunroof and a host of others as well.
The new Hyundai Tucson facelift will be offered in two variants: GL Option and GLS. Both trims will further be offered with BS6-compliant petrol and diesel engine options. These powertrain options include 2.0-litre petrol and diesel units, mated to a six-speed and eight-speed automatic transmission units, respectively.
The petrol engine is said to churn out 150bhp while the diesel produces 180bhp of power output. There will be no manual gearbox on offer, while the top-spec GLS variant will be offered with a 4WD system as well.
Thoughts On The 2020 Hyundai Tucson Facelift Arriving At Dealerships
The 2020 Hyundai Tucson facelift is scheduled to go on sale in the Indian market on the 14th of July. Once launched in India, the Tucson facelift will rival SUVs such as the Jeep Compass and the Honda CR-V. In terms of pricing, expect the new Hyundai Tucson facelift to be just slightly premium than its predecessor.