- 7 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 8 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 22 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai Super Kings to organise a week's training camp at Chepauk; MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina to attend
- News Asked if I am Indian for not speaking in Hindi at airport: DMK'sKanimozhi
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Hyundai is all set to launch the new Tucson facelift SUV in the Indian market. The new Hyundai Tucson facelift SUV was first showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo and is now scheduled to go on sale from the 14th of July.
The launch was said to be scheduled earlier during the year, however, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it had to be delayed. Hyundai recently announced the start of bookings for the upcoming Tucson facelift SUV as well.
Ahead of its launch, the 2020 Hyundai Tucson facelift has started arriving at dealerships across the country. A video shared by Dennis Kalyana/YouTube Channel showcases the SUV, giving us a first look at the changes and updates made to the SUV for the Indian market. The video gives viewers a complete walkaround of the 2020 Hyundai Tucson facelift SUV.
As seen from the video, the 2020 Hyundai Tucson facelift will now feature new LED headlamp and LED tailllights, updated signature ‘cascading' grille at the front, redesigned front and rear bumpers, new alloy wheels and a blacked-out B-pillar; among others.
Inside, the new Tucson facelift will feature a new dashboard and other major updates to the cabin, along with the host of new equipment as well. Some of the new features on the SUV include a new 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Hyundai's Blue Link connected technology, wireless charger, steering-mounted controls, electrically-adjustable driver and front passenger seats, premium seating upholstery, six airbags, panoramic sunroof and a host of others as well.
The new Hyundai Tucson facelift will be offered in two variants: GL Option and GLS. Both trims will further be offered with BS6-compliant petrol and diesel engine options. These powertrain options include 2.0-litre petrol and diesel units, mated to a six-speed and eight-speed automatic transmission units, respectively.
The petrol engine is said to churn out 150bhp while the diesel produces 180bhp of power output. There will be no manual gearbox on offer, while the top-spec GLS variant will be offered with a 4WD system as well.
Thoughts On The 2020 Hyundai Tucson Facelift Arriving At Dealerships
The 2020 Hyundai Tucson facelift is scheduled to go on sale in the Indian market on the 14th of July. Once launched in India, the Tucson facelift will rival SUVs such as the Jeep Compass and the Honda CR-V. In terms of pricing, expect the new Hyundai Tucson facelift to be just slightly premium than its predecessor.