- 50 min ago 2020 Datsun RediGO Facelift Variants, Features & Other Details Revealed: Unofficial Bookings Begin
- 1 hr ago Ola Electric Scooters With Smart Connectivity To Be Introduced In India: Acquires Etergo BV
- 3 hrs ago Kia Seltos To Recieve Feature Upgrades Soon: Expected Slight Hike In Pricing
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- News Unfortunate incidents relating to migrants telecast to shadow good work by govt: Centre to SC
- Finance Why Banking Stocks Have Been Rallying? Will The Rally Sustain?
- Sports Eoin Morgan casts doubts on T20 World Cup going ahead as per schedule
- Movies Malayalam Actor Gokulam Enters Wedlock In A Private Ceremony!
- Technology Now You Can Extend Validity Of Your Prepaid Plans By Paying Rs. 2
- Lifestyle Hina Khan Exudes Comfy Vibes In Green-Blue Printed Separates And It’s Perfect For Workout Sessions
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The Hyundai Tucson right now is the flagship SUV from the company's portfolio in India after the Santa Fe was discontinued. The facelifted version of the second-generation Tucson was showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo. However, on speaking to some of the dealerships in Mumbai, we got to know that the bookings for the 2020 Hyundai Tucson have already begun with a token of Rs 25,000.
As this is the facelifted version there have been quite a few changes in the SUV. As far as the exteriors are concerned, the SUV gets tweaked front and rear bumpers, Penta LED projector headlight units, LED taillights, 18-inch diamond-cut wheels and a few more.
However, on the inside, The new Tucson gets a 10-way power-adjustable driver seat and an 8-way powered co-passenger seat, dual-zone climate control, Blue Link connectivity, wireless charging, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto along with the Hyundai iBlue and voice commands.
The cabin also gets a dual-tone dashboard with contrasting elements around the AC vents. The SUV will come equipped with a 360-degree camera and adaptive cruise control and a big panoramic sunroof. The 2020 Hyundai Tucson will be available in three variants - GL 2WD, GLS 2WD, and GLS 4WD. The GL and GLS will be available in both petrol and diesel formats, while the top-end GLS variant 4WD comes only with a diesel powertrain.
As far as the safety and assist features are concerned the 2020 Hyundai Tucson packs in a lot of things. First, the SUV gets three driving modes: Eco, Smart, and Pro, other features include front parking sensors, ESC, Hill Descent Control, Hill Assist, puddle lamps as standard. It also gets features like cornering lamps, a powered tailgate, electric parking brake, and Dynamic Stability Control depending on the variant one chooses.
Under the hood, the 2020 Hyundai Tucson gets a couple of engine options such as the 2.0-litre, turbocharged diesel motor that pumps out 182bhp of power and 400Nm of peak torque and comes coupled with an 8-speed automatic gearbox. On the other hand, the 2.0-litre petrol engine is capable of producing 150bhp of power and 192Nm of torque and is mated to a 6-speed automatic gearbox. However, none of the variants come with a manual transmission.
There are many warranty schemes that the company offers with the 2020 Hyundai Tucson such as 3 years/unlimited kms, 4 years/60,000 kms and 5 years/50,000kms. On the other hand, there are a few more schemes available such as 3 years/30,000 kms of free maintenance, 3 years roadside assistance and 3 years Bluelink subscription. We expect the prices for the BS6 2020 Tucson to be on the north of what the BS4 variants were prices at ( between 19 to 27 lakh ex-showroom).
Thoughts On The 2020 Hyundai Tucson
The new Tucson will attract the Indian buyers as the SUV gets an updated design and a host of features. Once launched, the Hyundai Tucson facelift will go up against the likes of the Skoda Kodiaq and the Volkswagen Tiguan.