- 5 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 9 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 14 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 16 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Hyundai will be launching a new-generation model of its popular i20 hatchback in the Indian market. The new-gen i20 is expected to arrive sometime during Diwali this year. Ahead of its launch, features of the top-spec DCT variant of the new new-gen hatchback have been leaked online.
Images from TeamBHP, reveals most details and features that can be expected on fully-loaded trim of the new-gen i20. Starting with the interior features, the top-specs Asta (O) premium hatchback will come equipped with six airbags which include driver-side, passenger-side and curtain units. A premium Bose audio system, leather-wrapped gear knob and steering, climate control and more.
The hatchback will also come equipped with a fully digital instrument cluster along with a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment display with up-right and floating design. The touchscreen also features the brand's latest iteration of ‘Bluelink' connected technology along with AI assistance.
Apart from the essential features, there are a host of feel-good features such as an electronic sunroof, a wireless smartphone charger, dual-tone interiors with contrast stitching, an air purification system and more.
Much like the updated interior, the new-gen i20 has received a substantial update to its exterior design as well. The hatchback now looks sleeker and aggressive as compared to its previous-gen model.
The new i20 features LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, projector fog lamps, a blacked-out grille, with a black front splitter. At the rear, it features a butterfly style wraparound tail-lamp design with a light bar running across the length of the boot lid. This particular design feature gives the car a funky look to match its aggressive-looking exterior. The Asta (O) is likely to get the dual-tone alloy wheel as seen in the images.
Apart from revealing the features, the leaked production document also showcases the production date and the engine spec of the premium hatchback. As per the document, the hatchback was produced on October 7, 2020, and have been dispatched to a dealer in the country.
We could also notice from the document that the particular model features a DCT transmission and a T-GDi engine. As a result, this particular hatchback features the 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine, that currently powers other models in the brand's line-up such as the Venue and the Verna; among others.
The 1.0-litre three-cylinder turbo-petrol engine powering the Hyundai Venue produces 118bhp and 172Nm of torque. The same power and torque figures are expected on the new i20 turbo as well.
Once launched, the new i20 Turbo is expected to be the most powerful premium hatchback offering segment-best performance in the market. The new i20 Turbo will rival the upcoming Tata Altroz Turbo and the Polo GT in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked
The new-generation Hyundai i20 is packed with a plethora of features and will be sold in multiple engine options. Hyundai is giving its premium-hatchback a much-needed update to help compete against its segment rivals.