- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 6 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 7 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 8 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Turns Playback Singer For Hey Sinamika; Pictures Take Social Media By Storm!
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Hyundai will be launching an all-new Hyundai i20 in the Indian market sometime during the festive season this year. The next-generation premium hatchback features updated design and features along with new powertrain options as well.
Ahead of its launch in India, the next-generation i20 has been spotted testing again in the country. Spy Images from TeamBHP, reveals a completely camouflaged mule testing with funky looking alloy wheels.
The new-gen i20 is currently being sold in various international markets. From spy images, we can confirm that the test mule looks similar to the hatchback that is currently on sales overseas. However, the alloy wheel does look a little different than the ones from the global-spec model.
The new-gen i20 will feature an all-new design that looks aggressive as compared to the styling on the current-model. It features a new cascading grille, sleek-looking headlamps, a light bar connecting the new wrap-around split tail lamps.
The new-gen i20 comes packed with features as seen from the global-spec models. This includes a new dashboard design, two 10.25-inch displays for the instrument cluster, and touchscreen infotainment system, respectively.
The touchscreen infotainment system supports Android Auto and Apple Carplay and the brand's latest ‘BlueLink' connected technology. The upcoming i20 could borrow its connected technology from the Hyundai Venue with the same set of voice commands.
Apart from loading the new Hyundai i20 with features, the company is also expected to offer multiple powertrain options. This includes a 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine, a 1.2-litre petrol unit and the 1.5-litre diesel unit.
The engines are expected to come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard, with optional CVT offered on the 1.2-litre petrol, and a torque converter unit on the 1.5-litre diesel. The 1.0-litre turbo petrol unit could be offered with both six-speed iMT and the seven-speed DCT as well.
Thoughts About The 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch In India
The outgoing Hyundai Elite i20 is need of a mid-cycle update from the company. Hyundai has used the opportunity to completely overhaul the design features and powertrain of the hatchback. Once launched, the new i20 will continue to rival the Tata Altroz, Volkswagen Polo, and the Honda Jazz; among others in the Indian market.