- 1 hr ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 2 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 17 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- News Puducherry BJP MLA KG Shankar no more
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test Day 3: Sundar, Thakur show resistance as tourists reach 253/6 at tea break
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Technology Amazfit GTR 2e Review: Bulky, Power-Packed Smartwatch For Fitness Freaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Hyundai will be launching an all-new Hyundai i20 in the Indian market sometime during the festive season this year. The next-generation premium hatchback features updated design and features along with new powertrain options as well.
Ahead of its launch in India, the next-generation i20 has been spotted testing again in the country. Spy Images from TeamBHP, reveals a completely camouflaged mule testing with funky looking alloy wheels.
The new-gen i20 is currently being sold in various international markets. From spy images, we can confirm that the test mule looks similar to the hatchback that is currently on sales overseas. However, the alloy wheel does look a little different than the ones from the global-spec model.
The new-gen i20 will feature an all-new design that looks aggressive as compared to the styling on the current-model. It features a new cascading grille, sleek-looking headlamps, a light bar connecting the new wrap-around split tail lamps.
The new-gen i20 comes packed with features as seen from the global-spec models. This includes a new dashboard design, two 10.25-inch displays for the instrument cluster, and touchscreen infotainment system, respectively.
The touchscreen infotainment system supports Android Auto and Apple Carplay and the brand's latest ‘BlueLink' connected technology. The upcoming i20 could borrow its connected technology from the Hyundai Venue with the same set of voice commands.
Apart from loading the new Hyundai i20 with features, the company is also expected to offer multiple powertrain options. This includes a 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine, a 1.2-litre petrol unit and the 1.5-litre diesel unit.
The engines are expected to come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard, with optional CVT offered on the 1.2-litre petrol, and a torque converter unit on the 1.5-litre diesel. The 1.0-litre turbo petrol unit could be offered with both six-speed iMT and the seven-speed DCT as well.
Thoughts About The 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch In India
The outgoing Hyundai Elite i20 is need of a mid-cycle update from the company. Hyundai has used the opportunity to completely overhaul the design features and powertrain of the hatchback. Once launched, the new i20 will continue to rival the Tata Altroz, Volkswagen Polo, and the Honda Jazz; among others in the Indian market.