- 12 hrs ago Ampere EV Scooters Prices Drop By Rs 9,000 After FAME 2 Subsidy — Model-Wise Price List
- 12 hrs ago India’s Largest Solar Car Park In Pune Setup By Tata Motors: Here Are All The Details
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Unveiled In India — India’s First Hybrid Scooter
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Bookings, Waiting Period & Delivery Details: Know Which Variant Has More Demand
- News PM’s meet with J&K mainstream parties to focus on delimitation, elections: Sources
- Movies Happy Birthday Kajal Aggarwal: 5 Songs Featuring The Diva That You Must Have In Your Playlist!
- Sports Milkha Singh passes away: Nation mourns the death of sprint legend
- Technology Fathers Day Gift Ideas Best Premium Smartphones To Gift Your Father
- Finance 2 Upcoming IPOs In June, July
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day 2021: Effective Yoga Poses For Cold And Flu
- Education REET 2021 Exam To Be Held On September 26: Education Minister
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
The new-generation Hyundai i20 has been spotted arriving at dealerships ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The company is expected to launch the next-gen i20 model sometime during the festive season this year in India.
Ahead of its launch, the 2020 Hyundai i20 has been spotted arriving at a dealership in the country. Images posted by Carbikereviews reveals a new-gen model in a white paint scheme that is partially covered as well.
The new-gen i20 will feature an all-new design that looks aggressive as compared to the styling on the current-model. It features a new cascading grille, sleek-looking headlamps, a light bar connecting the new wrap-around split tail lamps. The hatchback will also feature a new dual-tone alloy-wheel design, which can be seen from the images as well.
On the inside, Hyundai has packed the new i20's interior with the latest technology and a host of added features. This includes a new dashboard design, two 10.25-inch displays for the instrument cluster, and touchscreen infotainment system, respectively.
The touchscreen infotainment system supports Android Auto and Apple Carplay and the brand's latest ‘BlueLink' connected technology. The upcoming i20 could borrow its connected technology from the Hyundai Venue with the same set of 33 commands featured on the compact-SUV.
Other features that are expected on the new-generation i20 includes automatic climate control, rear AC vents, smartphone wireless charging, leather upholstery, a D-cut steering wheel with mounted controls for audio, cruise control function, electric sunroof and more.
Like other models recently introduced in the brand's portfolio, the new Hyundai i20 is expected to be offered with three engine options. This includes a 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine, a 1.2-litre petrol unit and the 1.5-litre diesel unit.
The engines are expected to come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard, with optional CVT offered on the 1.2-litre petrol, and a torque converter unit on the 1.5-litre diesel. The 1.0-litre turbo petrol unit could be offered with both six-speed iMT and the seven-speed DCT as well.
Thoughts About The New Hyundai i20 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch
The current model of the Hyundai i20 hatchback, the Elite-i20, has been on sale for several years now and is need of a major update. The Korean automaker has utilized this opportunity to give the premium hatchback a complete overhaul. The new Hyundai i20 will rival the Tata Altorz, Volkswagen Polo, Maruti Suzuki Baleno and the recently launched Honda Jazz; among other in the Indian market.