- 2 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 3 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 6 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 8 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- Education SBI Apprentice Exam 2021 To Be Held After April
- Movies Rubina Dilaik Receives Backlash From Netizens For Being Cold Towards Paparazzi, Fans Say ‘Itna Attitude’
- Sports India vs England Test Series 2021: Full List of Award Winners, Records, Statistics; Ashwin, Axar, Pant shine
- News Battle for Nandigram: BJP fields Suvendu Adhikari against ex-boss Mamata Banerjee
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Mythological Stories Of Lord Shiva That You Need To Know
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Technology Tata Sky Vs JioFiber Vs Airtel Xstream Plan: Who Is Offering Best Internet Plans Under Rs. 1,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Hyundai introduced its all-new i20 model in the Indian market recently. The 2020 version is the third-generation iteration of the i20, which is among the most popular offerings in the segment.
The new third-generation Hyundai i20 premium hatchback offering now comes with a completely revamped design, both on the exterior and interiors. It now also comes with a host of new features, equipment and technology, while also having an extremely sporty appeal.
This is further accentuated by the host of powertrain options, including both petrol and diesel engines. Hyundai now also offers these engines with a number of transmission options, which help satisfy a wider range of audience in the market.
The Hyundai i20 has always been a popular offering in the Indian premium hatchback segment. The new i20 continues to have the same rivals in the form of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Tata Altroz, Toyota Glanza, Volkswagen Polo and the Honda Jazz.
We recently spent some time with the all-new Hyundai i20 premium hatchback. Driving it around the busy streets of Mumbai and a bit on the highway, we managed to get out first impressions of the all-new hatchback.
So, how is it to drive? and how much of a step-up is it from its previous-generation models? Watch our review video of the 2020 Hyundai i20 to find out!