- 6 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 10 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 15 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 17 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Hyundai introduced its all-new i20 model in the Indian market recently. The 2020 version is the third-generation iteration of the i20, which is among the most popular offerings in the segment.
The new third-generation Hyundai i20 premium hatchback offering now comes with a completely revamped design, both on the exterior and interiors. It now also comes with a host of new features, equipment and technology, while also having an extremely sporty appeal.
This is further accentuated by the host of powertrain options, including both petrol and diesel engines. Hyundai now also offers these engines with a number of transmission options, which help satisfy a wider range of audience in the market.
The Hyundai i20 has always been a popular offering in the Indian premium hatchback segment. The new i20 continues to have the same rivals in the form of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Tata Altroz, Toyota Glanza, Volkswagen Polo and the Honda Jazz.
We recently spent some time with the all-new Hyundai i20 premium hatchback. Driving it around the busy streets of Mumbai and a bit on the highway, we managed to get out first impressions of the all-new hatchback.
So, how is it to drive? and how much of a step-up is it from its previous-generation models? Watch our review video of the 2020 Hyundai i20 to find out!