- 40 min ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 3 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Finance This Small Cap Has Made 1400% Gains Since March Low: Know The Triggers
- Sports Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2020 raises Rs 31 lakh within one month for various causes
- Movies Delhi Crime Emmy Win: Rajesh Tailang Says He Was The Only One Who Knew The Series Would Win
- Technology Micromax In Note 1 Next Sale Date Announced; To Go On Sale On December 1
- News Cyclone Nivar: Railways cancels over dozen special trains, offers full refund
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Hyundai introduced its all-new i20 model in the Indian market recently. The 2020 version is the third-generation iteration of the i20, which is among the most popular offerings in the segment.
The new third-generation Hyundai i20 premium hatchback offering now comes with a completely revamped design, both on the exterior and interiors. It now also comes with a host of new features, equipment and technology, while also having an extremely sporty appeal.
This is further accentuated by the host of powertrain options, including both petrol and diesel engines. Hyundai now also offers these engines with a number of transmission options, which help satisfy a wider range of audience in the market.
The Hyundai i20 has always been a popular offering in the Indian premium hatchback segment. The new i20 continues to have the same rivals in the form of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Tata Altroz, Toyota Glanza, Volkswagen Polo and the Honda Jazz.
We recently spent some time with the all-new Hyundai i20 premium hatchback. Driving it around the busy streets of Mumbai and a bit on the highway, we managed to get out first impressions of the all-new hatchback.
So, how is it to drive? and how much of a step-up is it from its previous-generation models? Watch our review video of the 2020 Hyundai i20 to find out!