- 6 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 7 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 7 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 8 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Hyundai is said to be working on their third-generation Elite i20 premium hatchback for quite some time now. The South Korean brand was expected to globally unveil the hatchback at the Geneva Motor Show, however, the plan had to be cancelled amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
Hyundai then later unveiled the third-generation hatchback online and the new Elite i20 is now expected to be introduced in India sometime later this year. Ahead of its launch in the country, the third-generation premium hatchback has been spied testing on the streets of Delhi.
As seen in the spy pics from Rushlane, the third-generation Hyundai Elite i20 can be spotted covered entirely in camouflage. The hatchback in the spy pics can be seen with halogen headlamps, amidst all the black-cladding at the front. However, the halogen headlamps are just a temporary fixture on the test mule, with the actual model said to receive LED units.
The European-spec Hyundai i20 also comes with Z-shaped LED taillights as well. The third-generation Hyundai Elite i20 now comes with major changes to its design, this includes new headlamps, new front and rear bumpers, bold creases and lines all around, a brand-new set of dual-tone alloy wheels and a host of other subtle changes as well.
Inside, the third-generation Hyundai Elite i20 also features a host of updates and changes. This includes a more premium looking dashboard and cabin. The interiors also receive a host of new features and equipment. This includes a new infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and also the brand's Blue Link connected technology.
Other features also include a digital instrument cluster, wireless charging, ambient lighting, steering-mounted controls, new AC vents, automatic climate control and an overall clutter-free cabin.
The third-generation Hyundai Elite i20 once introduced in the Indian market, could borrow its engine and transmission options from the Venue SUV. This includes a 1.2-litre petrol producing 83bhp; 1.5-litre diesel churning out 100bhp and a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol offering 120bhp. All three engines will receive a manual transmission as standard, with an optional automatic gearbox as well.
Thoughts About The Third-Generation Hyundai Elite i20 Spy Pics
The Hyundai Elite i20 is one of the best-selling models in the brand's lineup in the Indian market. The premium hatchback is also a popular model in the segment and rivals the likes of the Maruti Baleno, Toyota Glanza and the Tata Altroz.