- just now Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 23 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 24 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 1 day ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- Sports Legendary hockey player Balbir Singh Sr passes away
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- News For bicycle girl Jyoti, studying is the first priority
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
New Hyundai Elantra official walkaround video has been released by the company. The next-gen Elantra is expected to be launched in India by next year. Here are all the changes featured on the upcoming sedan.
The 2021 Hyundai Elantra features a new front fascia with a wide cascading grille, and redesigned headlights with integrated DRLs. The turn indicators on the front have been integrated inside the grille.
At the rear, the light bar running across the boot-lip merges with the redesigned t-shaped tail lamps, bold Elantra badging, and redesigned bumpers as well. The upcoming sedan also features new dual-tone alloy wheels.
Interiors of the seventh-generation Hyundai Elantra has been updated with new features. This includes a new dashboard design that features horizontal lines that appear to connect all four air-con vents. It also features two 10.25-inch displays one for the instrument cluster and the other for touch screen infotainment system.
The centre console has been raised and is oriented towards the driver with a new steering wheel design as well. The new-gen Hyundai Elantra will feature the company's latest BlueLink connected car technology, cruise control, wireless charger, ambient lighting, premium-quality surround sound system, and more.
The upcoming Elantra will feature new safety equipment that includes the company's ‘SmartSense' driving assist system with forward-collision monitoring system, a rear parking camera with assist function, multiple airbags, ABS, an electronic stability program, and more.
The next-gen Elantra is expected to be powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol engine that makes 146bhp and 179Nm of torque. The transmission options are expected to include both manual and automatic.
Also, the upcoming sedan is expected to feature a hybrid powertrain option with a combination of 1.6-litre GDI petrol motor and a 32 kW electric motor together producing 138bhp and 264Nm of torque.
Once launched the new Hyundai Elantra will rival the Honda Civic and the Skoda Octavia in the Indian market. The demand for C-segment sedans in India have drastically reduced in recent times, however, the company hopes to win back some sales with the launch of new Hyundai Elantra.
Thoughts About The Next-Gen Hyundai Elantra Official Walkaround Video Released
Most manufactures are introducing their products digitally due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic across the world with Hyundai doing it for the second time. The upcoming Elantra sedan has heavily updated inside out with best-in-class features and safety. The new Elantra looks absolutely stunning with its sleek looking design and updated cabin.