- 5 hrs ago Toyota Hilux Official Teaser Out Now: Launch On Jan 20
- 7 hrs ago MS Dhoni Buys A Land Rover Series 3 Vintage SUV: BBT Online Auction
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike Announced: Price Increase Of Upto Rs 21,000 Effective From January 2022
- 10 hrs ago Top 10 Essentials For Any Car: From Puncture Repair Kits To Torch Lights
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022: Offers On Top 5G Smartphones
- News Crime syndicate behind 1993 Mumbai serial blasts given state protection: India at UN
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 January 18 Highlights: Karan Kundrra & Tejasswi Prakash's Families Approve Of Their Relationship
- Sports Dasun Shanaka's maiden ODI ton goes in vain as Zimbabwe edge Sri Lanka by 22 runs in 2nd ODI
- Finance Budget 2022: Govt. Likely To Tweak New Tax Regime For Salaried Taxpayers
- Education JPSC Admit Card 2021 For Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Released At jpsc.gov.in
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Karnataka In Winter Of 2022
- Lifestyle Dr Angelique Coetzee: Don’t Look At Your Positivity Rate, Look At How Many People Admitted In ICU
Hyundai India has unveiled the new second-generation Creta SUV in the Indian market at the Auto Expo 2020. The new (2020) Hyundai Creta is expected to go on sale in the coming months, with bookings said to begin anytime soon.
The Hyundai Creta is among the most popular mid-size SUV offerings in the Indian market. The SUV has been topping the sales chart for quite a while now. However, over the past couple of months, stiff competitions from newer models in the segment have brought down the sales of the Creta in the Indian market.