- 1 hr ago Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- 7 hrs ago Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- 10 hrs ago Hero Super Splendor BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 67,300, Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- 1 day ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Contestant Chaitra Kottoor Opens Up About Hosting Shantham Paapam
- Technology Vivo V19 Official Renders Show Design, Colors And More
- Sports Sourav Ganguly: Asia Cup 2020 in Dubai, both India and Pakistan will play
- News With GDP growth at 7 yr low, FinMin says slowdown has bottomed out
- Lifestyle 11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
South Korean auto manufacturer, Hyundai, is ready to showcase the next-generation Hyundai Creta at the upcoming Auto Expo. The company has released teasers of what the best-selling SUV will look like, and the teasers reveal that the SUV is much bigger than the current-generation models.
The upcoming 2020 Hyundai Creta will also feature cosmetic upgrades, and draws design inspiration from the Hyundai ix25 (the name the Creta sells under in China.
The new 2020 Hyundai Creta features the company's latest design language, and arrive with more curves than before, making the vehicle look more assertive.
Other design highlights include a bigger grille, sleek indicator lamps, a redesigned bumper, skid plates at the front and the rear, and smart looking re-designed set of tail lights.
Expectations are that the 2020 Creta will feature change to the interiors as well. Rumor has it that the interiors will get an all-black treatment, but one has to wait for the Auto Expo to truly know.
The SUV is expected to arrive with a large touchscreen infotainment system, a full digital instrument cluster, automatic climate control, Hyundai's BlueLink connectivity suite, and a power adjustable driver's seat.
Safety features are expected to include ABS with EBD, a seat belt reminder alert, a pedestrian safety system, reverse parking sensors and cameras, a high-speed alert system, multiple airbags, and ISOFIX child seat anchors.
The new 2020 Hyundai Creta will swap the current 1.6-litre petrol and 1.4-litre diesel engines for the BS6 compliant 1.5-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engines that are featured on the Kia Seltos.
Power figures for the engines stand at 114bhp/ 144Nm of torque, and 114bhp/ 250Nm of torque respectively. Transmission options are expected to include manual and automatic gearboxes.
The current-generation Hyundai Creta models are priced between Rs 10 lakh and Rs 15.72 lakh, and we expect the 2020 models to carry a premium of between Rs 25,000 and Rs 65,000. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
Once launched, the 2020 Hyundai Creta will compete with the Kia Seltos and the MG Hector.
Thoughts About The 2020 Hyundai Creta Making Its Debut At The Auto Expo
Well, we expect Hyundai to unveil, showcase, and launch multiple models at the Auto Expo this year. We're looking forward to the new-generation Hyundai Creta and cannot wait to test the SUV out!