- 11 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 14 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology Micromax IN 1b To Go On First Sale Today At 12PM Via Flipkart
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Sports Inter 0-2 Real Madrid: Hazard and Rodrygo leave 10-man Nerazzurri on brink of exit
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Hyundai has been working on introducing a seven-seater SUV in the Indian market for a while. The upcoming seven-seater SUV is said to be based on the brand's popular Creta SUV and various reports do suggest a launch sometime in early-2021.
Now, ahead of its expected launch in the Indian market a leaked document by Motorbeam reveals the name of the upcoming 7-seater SUV. According to reports, the new Creta based 7-seater SUV from Hyundai could be called ‘Alcazar'. The name has been trademarked by Hyundai for a ‘Sports Utility Vehicle' as seen in the document.
The new seven-seater SUV has been spied testing in international markets on multiple occasions. The seven-seater Hyundai SUV will come with a number of cosmetic changes to both its exterior design and interior cabin space. This will help the brand differentiate between the five and seven-seater siblings.
The seven-seater version will also feature an extended wheelbase and length to accommodate the third-row of seating. Hyundai could also offer different seating configurations on the upcoming as well. This includes either a six or seven-seater configuration, with the individual captain seats on offer as well.
In terms of powertrain options, we expect Hyundai to carry forward the same engine and transmission options as the current Creta SUV. The Hyundai Alcazar seven-seater SUV will come with the same 1.5-litre petrol and diesel, along with the 1.4-litre turbo-petrol unit as well. Power figures could also be identical, although the same is yet to be confirmed.
The Hyundai Creta is currently the best-selling car in the country for the month of May 2020. The company registered over 6000 units of sales in the previous month with the restart of operations, post lockdown. The new Hyundai Creta was launched in India in March 2020 and has received an overwhelming response in the Indian market, even amidst the pandemic.
Thoughts On The New Hyundai Creta Seven-Seater SUV To Be Named Alcazar
The Hyundai Alcazar could be the name of the seven-seater SUV, based on the Creta coming to the Indian market. Once launched, the seven-seater SUV will take on rivals like the Tata Gravitas and the MG Hector Plus. The seven-seater SUV from Hyundai will be priced at a slight premium compared to its five-seater Creta sibling.