- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Honda Cars India has unveiled the facelift version of its WR-V compact-SUV for the Indian market. The new (2020) Honda WR-V facelift SUV comes with a number of subtle updates in terms of its design, along with added features and equipment; as well as an updated BS6-compliant powertrain.
Along with the unveiling, Honda has also started accepting bookings for the 2020 WR-V SUV in the Indian market. Interested customers can now book the 2020 Honda WR-V BS6 either online or through the brand's dealerships for a token amount of Rs 21,000.
The new BS6-compliant Honda WR-V facelift will carry forward the same engines as on the Amaze compact sedan. This comes in the form of a 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 89bhp and 110Nm of torque, paired to a five-speed manual gearbox.
The 1.5-litre diesel unit, on the other hand, churns out 99bhp and 200Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed manual transmission. Honda could offer the CVT automatic gearbox as optional on the Honda WR-V as well.
Apart from the addition of the BS6-compliant engines, the new 2020 Honda WR-V facelift now also receives LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, LED fog lamps and LED taillights. There are also a number of other minor cosmetic changes included as well.
In terms of features, the new WR-V facelift will come with similar equipment as the pre-facelift model. This includes a large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, push-button start/stop, sunroof, dual airbags, rear parking sensors, automatic climate control; among a host of others.
With bookings officially having begun, we can expect Honda to introduce the new WR-V facelift model in the coming weeks. Once launched in India, the new compact-SUV is expected to be priced at a slight premium compared to the outgoing model.
Currently, the WR-V is offered with a starting price of Rs 8.08 lakh, ex-showroom. We can expect a price hike in the range of around Rs 10,000 - Rs 15,000 on the new model. Deliveries of the new Honda WR-V SUV will begin immediately from the time of launch.
Thoughts On The 2020 Honda WR-V BS6 Facelift Bookings In India
The Honda WR-V compact-SUV has received its first update since its launch in the Indian market three years ago. The new facelift version of the Honda WR-V SUV will take on rivals such as the Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Mahindra XUV300, Ford EcoSport and the upcoming Kia Sonet.