- 10 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 12 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 14 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Sports Sourav Ganguly condoles death of Diego Maradona, tweets "My hero no more, my mad genius rest in peace"
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Technology Micromax In Note 1 Next Sale Date Announced; To Go On Sale On December 1
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Honda Cars India revealed the 2020 WR-V SUV in the Indian market, earlier this year. The new Honda WR-V comes with a number of subtle cosmetic revisions while also featuring an updated BS6-compliant engine.
Honda even started accepting bookings for the new WR-V SUV in the Indian market. Bookings could be made online and for an amount of Rs 21,000. However, the nationwide lockdown because of the COVID-19 pandemic put a hold on all business operations, which delayed the launch of the 2020 WR-V SUV.
Now, with the government having relaxed the lockdown regulations across the country and all operations have restarted. Honda Car dealers across the country have started receiving the 2020 WR-V SUV as seen in the images posted by Zigwheels. With the arrival of the new Honda WR-V at company dealerships, we can expect the company to launch the SUV in the market in the coming days.
In terms of cosmetic updates, the majority of the changes made by Honda have been concentrated on the front profile. The new (2020) Honda WR-V now comes with a new set of LED projector headlamps and integrated LED DRLs.
Honda has also redesigned the front grille on the 2020 WR-V, making it more prominent than before. Other updates also include a new set of 16-inch alloy wheels, newly-designed LED tail lights at the rear and a few other very subtle changes all around the exterior.
Inside, the 2020 Honda WR-V remains mostly unchanged, apart from the new upholstery in the cabin. The compact-SUV continues to carry forward all the features and equipment from the outgoing model.
This includes a large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, keyless entry, push-button start/stop, automatic climate control, sunroof, rearview camera, rear parking sensors, cruise control, ABS with EBD and dual airbags; among a host of others.
Reports also suggest that the new Honda WR-V once launched in the Indian market will be available in a choice of two variants: SV and VX. Both variants will further come with a choice of either BS6-compliant petrol or diesel engine options. This includes the same 90bhp 1.2-litre petrol unit and a 100bhp 1.5-litre diesel engine. The petrol engine continues to be mated to a five-speed manual, while the diesel unit is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts About The 2020 Honda WR-V Arriving At Dealerships
The Honda WR-V is expected to arrive in the Indian market with a starting price of Rs 9 lakh, ex-showroom. However, Honda will officially announce the prices at the time of launch. Once launched in India, the new (2020) Honda WR-V will rival the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Ford Ecosport, Tata Nexon and the Mahindra XUV300.