- 7 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 23 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News 1975 Emergency an outdated issue, should be buried: Sanjay Raut
- Sports India finish with 10 medals including one gold at Boxam International
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Honda has unveiled the 'Prototype' version of its Civic sedan globally. The new (2022) Honda Civic Prototype now comes with a refreshed design and styling elements, which make it look more modern than before.
Starting off with the changes in its design, the new 2022 Civic now comes with a much more mature and classy design. The sedan now features a more minimalistic styling, with fewer curves, creases; which provide it with a more modern look.
Carrying forward the mature look, the new Honda Civic now comes with a sharper set of LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs (Daytime Running Lights), a piano-black finished grille at the centre and a large air dam on the front bumper, again finished in piano-black.
The side profile of the new (2022) Honda Civic carries forward the minimalist styling, replacing all the curved creases with a single line running across the length of the sedan. The 11th generation Civic also features a new set of 19-inch alloy wheels, while the ORVMs with integrated turn signals also come finished in black, matching with the blacked-out B-pillar.
The rear is characterised by the smoked LED tail lights, along with the sporty dual exhaust pipes on the lower part of the bumper. The rear also comes with piano-black elements, completing the overall styling.
One important aspect to notice is that there is absolutely no presence of chrome anywhere on the sedan. However, this could change in the final production-spec model. The new (2022) Honda Civic has also been showcased in a new Solar Flare Pearl paint scheme, which with the black accents looks sporty and aggressive.
While the interiors of the 2022 Honda Civic is yet to be showcased, the company has released a rendering of what one can expect. The new Civic's interiors as per the render features a drastic change from its current model.
The cabin seems to carry forward the minimalistic theme as well. There are very few physical buttons, with the dashboard featuring a low horizontal design. We can see the large floating touchscreen display, the new steering wheel with mounted controls. The new Civic could also feature a digital instrument cluster, at least on the higher-spec trims.
Honda has also confirmed that the 11th-generation Civic sedan will be available in varying body types. This includes a sedan and hatchback, while also being offered in the performance-oriented ‘Type-R' version as well.
The final production-spec version of the 11th-generation Honda Civic will be showcased closer to its international launch, which is expected sometime in mid-2021.
Thoughts On The 2022 Honda Civic Prototype
There is no word yet on whether or not the 11th-generation Honda Civic will come to Indian shores. The new Honda Civic rivals the likes of the Hyundai Elantra and the Toyota Corolla.