- 10 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 11 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 14 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Honda Cars India is all set to unveil the fifth-generation City sedan in the market on the 16th of March. The new (2020) Honda City was globally unveiled in Thailand back in November 2019 and is expected to arrive in the Indian market soon.
Ahead of the launch of the 2020 Honda City in India, Team-BHP has released a document which reveals the engine specifications, dimensions and variants expected to be offered on the new sedan in the country.
As seen from the document, the new Honda City will be offered with a single petrol engine option. This is said to be in the form of a 1.5-litre BS6-compliant i-VTEC petrol unit producing 119bhp (89kW) of peak power output at 6,600rpm. The document doesn't reveal any option of a diesel-powered unit. The 1.5-litre petrol engine on the new Honda City will come mated to either a six-speed manual or CVT automatic transmission.
The document also reveals that once launched in India, the 2020 Honda City could be offered in a range of three variants: V, VX and ZX. All three variants will be powered by the same engine and will receive the optional CVT gearbox as well.
The new (2020) Honda City measures in at 4549mm in length, 1748mm in width and 1489mm in height and comes with a wheelbase of 2600mm. The CVT-equipped variants of the new Honda City, however, are 20mm longer at 4569mm while all other dimensions remain the same.
The new Honda City comes with a host of features and equipment, compared to the outgoing model. The 2020 City sedan also features a new design with some major changes to its styling both inside and out.
The new Honda City is also longer than the outgoing model. It comes with a new distinctive styling which is similar to other models from the brand, such as the Civic and the Amaze. Inside, the new Honda City features a completely new dashboard layout, with a more premium and upmarket feel than the current model on sale in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The 2020 Honda City Details Revealed
The new Honda City will continue to be positioned as a C-segment sedan in the Indian market. Compared to the current/outgoing model, the new City features a new design, host of new features and equipment and a much more refined and powerful engine as well. Prices for the new Honda City is also expected to increase, while bookings are expected to start soon.