- 6 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 9 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 15 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 17 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Ford India has announced a set of new extended warranty packages in India. The company is now offering its customers to secure their vehicles with an extended warranty package covering up to 6 years or 1.5 lakh kilometres.
The new extended warranty package is available the Figo, Freestyle, Aspire, EcoSport and the Endeavour. The company aims to offer enhanced ownership experience to its customers in the country with the new extended warranty package.
The new extended warranty also comes bundled with (RSA) Road-Side Assistance, which will be offered until the extended warranty is active. Customers can choose between three different packages all of which will cover up to 1.5 lakh kilometres. This includes 4-year, 5-year and 6-year packages.
Prices for the (EW) Extended Warranty with RSA) Road-Side Assistance varies depending on the model and engine. Three main time frames are determining the age of the vehicle: within 90 days, between 91 and 365 days and the last is between 1 to 3 years.
Also, the extended warranty covers all mechanical and electrical failures including labour charges for their repairs. However, it does not cover accident repairs, wear and tear of parts and periodic-maintenance of vehicles. Here are the model-wise package and price details.
Ford Figo, Ford Aspire & Ford FreeStyle
All three models feature a similar extended warranty pricing by the company. All of them are available with petrol and diesel engine options. Petrol variants prices for 4-year extended warranty packages cost between Rs 8,933 and Rs 11,533. Similarly, the 5-year and 6-year packages cost between Rs 11,341 and Rs 14,441, and Rs 17,289 and Rs 22,289, respectively.
Moving to the diesel variants of the above models, prices for 4-year packages are between Rs 10,033 and Rs 12,933. A 5-year package costs between Rs 14,541 and Rs 18,641. Lastly, the 6-year package retails between Rs 23,589 and Rs 30,589.
The Ford EcoSport is among the very first compact-SUV launched in India. The company has updated the EcoSport to BS6 standard earlier this year. The compact-SUV is also available in both petrol and diesel engine options.
Starting with petrol variants, the 4-year EW costs between Rs 10,524 and Rs 13,624. The more enhanced 5-year packages are priced between Rs 16,066 and Rs 20,766. The top-spec 6-year warranty is priced between Rs 30,089 and Rs 39,189.
Moving to the diesel variants of the EcoSport, the 4-year, 5-year and the 6-year packages are priced between Rs 13,524 - Rs 17,624, Rs 20,066 - Rs 26,066 and Rs 33,089 - Rs 43,089, respectively.
The Ford Endeavour is the brand's flagship full-size premium-SUV model sold in the country. The Ford Endeavour is only available with a diesel engine option. Prices for the 4-year, 5-year and the 6-year EW and RSA packages are priced at Rs 30,133 - Rs 39,533, Rs 46,171 - Rs 60,771 and Rs 96,690 - Rs 1,25,499.
Thoughts About Ford Announcing New Extended Warranty In India
The new Extended Warranty (EW) packages will offer enhanced ownership for the Ford customers in the Indian market. The inclusion of (RSA) Road-Side Assistance certainly adds to the hassle-free experience, in case of breakdown.