- 24 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- News KPSC FDA exam postponed after question paper leak
- Movies Karan Johar's Emotional Post On Varun Dhawan's Wedding: My Boy Is Ready For This Beautiful Phase In His Life
- Finance Indices Start On A Strong Note; RIL Top Loser
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers January 25: Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Sports Kim edges Cantlay to win The American Express
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
BMW India has silently launched the range-topping diesel variant of the X7 SUV in the Indian market, in the form of the M50d trim. The new BMW X7 M50d variant is priced at Rs 1.63 crore, ex-showroom (India) and features a number of styling updates with the brand's 'M Package'.
These styling updates include a more aggressive front bumper, larger air-intakes with a new mesh grille, repositioned fog lamps, ‘M' badge on the left and right side panels, Cerium Grey finishes on the ORVMs and the model badges (X7 and M50d), a new sporty exhaust and 21-inch M-Style light-alloy wheels with the 22-inch alloys offered as optional.
The new BMW X7 M50d also comes with a host of features and equipment. Most of them are carried over from the current model on sale, although there are a few additional equipment available as well. Some of the features on offer on the BMW X7 M50d include: Alcantara headliner, Vernasca leather upholstery, multifunction 'M' steering wheel, six and seven-seater configuration, automatic driving lights, adaptive LED headlamps and automatic power tailgate; among others.
The other standard equipment on the BMW X7 includes a large 12.3-inch instrument cluster and a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The instrument cluster receives two new M-specific displays: Sport and Sport+. The SUV also features BMW's iDrive system with voice, touch and handwriting recognition software as well. The X7 also features a 16-speaker Harmon Kardon system, wireless charging and a host of other functionalities as well.
The new BMW X7 M50d also comes with a host of safety features and equipment as well. This includes nine airbags, dynamic brake control, cornering brake control, stability control, traction control, hill descent control and M Sport brakes with blue-painted callipers with the ‘M logo'.
Coming to the heart of the matter, the new range-topping BMW X7 now features a large 3.0-litre in-line six-cylinder diesel engine. It produces close to 395bhp at 4,400rpm and a massive 760Nm of peak torque at 2000rpm and is mated to an eight-speed Steptronic sport transmission. The power is sent to all four wheels, via BMW's xDrive technology with variable torque distribution.
Thoughts On The New BMW X7 M50d Launched In India
The BMW X7 M50d is the SUV's range-topping diesel-powered variant on sale in the Indian market. The X7 is the German brand's first-ever 7-seater SUV and sits at the top of BMW's ‘X' model lineup. The new BMW X7 rivals the likes of the Mercedes-Benz GLS and the Audi Q8 SUV.