- 9 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 10 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 13 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Technology BSNL Launches Rs. 2,399 Prepaid Pack; Offering 250 Minutes For Calling For 600 Days
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
BMW has launched a new entry-level variant of its flagship SUV, the X7 in the Indian market. The new entry-level BMW X7 xDrive 30d DPE is offered with a price tag of Rs 92.50 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The introduction of the new base variant makes the BMW X7 more affordable in the Indian market by almost Rs 6 lakh. However, with the introduction of the new entry-level trim, BMW has also increased prices of its mid and top-spec variants as well.
Now available in three variants: xDrive 30d DPE, xDrive 30d DPE Signature and xDrive 40i. The mid and top-spec variants of the BMW X7 are now priced at Rs 1.02 crore and Rs 1.06 crore, respectively. This is a price hike of Rs 4 lakh on the mid-spec DPE Signature variant and a Rs 8 lakh hike on the top-spec xDrive 40i trim. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
The new entry-level BMW X7 still offers a host of features as standard. However, it does miss out on a few features such as LED Laser headlamps, five-zone climate control, two 10.2-inch rear-seat entertainment systems and a 360-degree camera.
Although it still comes with adaptive LED headlamps, 21-inch alloy wheels, four-zone climate control, 10-speaker music system, electrically-adjustable front seats with memory function, 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system, another 12.3-inch display for the instrument console, panoramic sunroof and automatic tailgate; among a host of others.
In terms of powertrain, the new BMW X7 xDrive 30d DPE variant uses the same engine as on the mid-spec DPE Signature trim. This comes in the form of a 3.0-litre six-cylinder turbo-diesel unit producing 254bhp and 620Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission sending power to all four wheels via BMW's xDrive system.
The new entry-level variant of the flagship SUV from BMW is offered in a range of three colour choices: Metallic White, Arctic Grey and Phytonic Blue. The SUV is the first-ever seven-seater offering in BMW's history.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the new entry-level BMW X7 xDrive 30d DPE remains unchanged. The SUV carries forward the same visuals, including the large signature kidney grille.
Thoughts On The New BMW X7 Base Variant Launched In India
The BMW X7 is the flagship model from the brand and is also the first-ever seven-seater SUV in its entire history. The BMW X7 has a commanding presence on the road, rivalling the likes of the Mercedes-Benz GLS, Audi Q8 and the Range Rover Sport in the Indian market.