- 11 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 13 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology Micromax IN 1b To Go On First Sale Today At 12PM Via Flipkart
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Sports Sourav Ganguly condoles death of Diego Maradona, tweets "My hero no more, my mad genius rest in peace"
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
BMW Group has introduced a brand new logo and corporate identity for its online and offline communications in the country. The logos of BMW, BMW i and BMW M have all been completely reworked with new design principles and new logotypes.
According to BMW, the new logos deliver on the visual style of today and are better suited for the digital age. The company has also introduced its first communication campaign in the country with #JustCantWait, reflecting the new brand design as well.
The new campaign reflects on BMW Group India's positivity, customer-centricity and focus of bringing ‘joy' to its customers. The new logo also symbolises the brand's transformation, leveraging new-age technologies to improve customer satisfaction.
The new logo design, on the other hand, represents openness and clarity. It also indicates BMW's shift from automobiles into technology and connections. It also helps the brand become better prepared to face the challenges and opportunities of digitalisation.
Arlindo Teixeira, acting President, BMW Group India said,
"BMW has always cherished its relationship with its esteemed customers and has introduced innovative products and value-added services. The new brand design and logo stands for openness and clarity."
"It symbolizes the brand's significance and relevance for mobility and driving pleasure in the future. BMW Group India is geared-up to the challenges and opportunities of digitalisation. We have seamlessly transformed ourselves to better serve our existing and new customers' needs."
"With innovative services such as BMW Contactless Experience, BMW Easy Start Plan, BMW Advanced Hygiene Packages and After Sales service packages we stand true to our promise of offering ‘Sheer Driving Pleasure' to our customers at all times."
"Our latest campaign #JustCantWait uses the new logo and reflects our undeterred commitment to bring Joy to our customers."
BMW recently introduced two new models in the Indian market, the 2020 BMW X6 and the all-new BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe. The BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe also includes the range-topping M8 Coupe as well, priced at Rs 2.15 crore, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The New BMW Brand Logo In India
The new BMW brand logo represents the company changing with the times. With more importance given to digitalisation, the two-dimensional clean logo represents the brand's transition into the same as well.