- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- News Woman constable transferred hours after arresting son of Gujarat minister
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- Sports "I always looked up to Sardar Singh, his discipline was infectious," says India Colts midfielder Vishal Antil
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Confirmed To Launch On July 20 In India
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
BMW Group has introduced a brand new logo and corporate identity for its online and offline communications in the country. The logos of BMW, BMW i and BMW M have all been completely reworked with new design principles and new logotypes.
According to BMW, the new logos deliver on the visual style of today and are better suited for the digital age. The company has also introduced its first communication campaign in the country with #JustCantWait, reflecting the new brand design as well.
The new campaign reflects on BMW Group India's positivity, customer-centricity and focus of bringing ‘joy' to its customers. The new logo also symbolises the brand's transformation, leveraging new-age technologies to improve customer satisfaction.
The new logo design, on the other hand, represents openness and clarity. It also indicates BMW's shift from automobiles into technology and connections. It also helps the brand become better prepared to face the challenges and opportunities of digitalisation.
Arlindo Teixeira, acting President, BMW Group India said,
"BMW has always cherished its relationship with its esteemed customers and has introduced innovative products and value-added services. The new brand design and logo stands for openness and clarity."
"It symbolizes the brand's significance and relevance for mobility and driving pleasure in the future. BMW Group India is geared-up to the challenges and opportunities of digitalisation. We have seamlessly transformed ourselves to better serve our existing and new customers' needs."
"With innovative services such as BMW Contactless Experience, BMW Easy Start Plan, BMW Advanced Hygiene Packages and After Sales service packages we stand true to our promise of offering ‘Sheer Driving Pleasure' to our customers at all times."
"Our latest campaign #JustCantWait uses the new logo and reflects our undeterred commitment to bring Joy to our customers."
BMW recently introduced two new models in the Indian market, the 2020 BMW X6 and the all-new BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe. The BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe also includes the range-topping M8 Coupe as well, priced at Rs 2.15 crore, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The New BMW Brand Logo In India
The new BMW brand logo represents the company changing with the times. With more importance given to digitalisation, the two-dimensional clean logo represents the brand's transition into the same as well.