- 18 min ago Ducati Streetfighter V4 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Set To Arrive In The Coming Weeks
- 1 hr ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- Movies Amruta Khanvilkar On 3 Years Of Raazi: Watching Alia Bhatt Perform As Sehmat Was An Absolute Treat
- Education AEEE Result 2021 Declared For Phase 1, Check Results At amrita.edu
- Sports We benefited from video analysis during successful tours of Europe and Argentina: Rohidas
- Technology Is Amazon Delivering Products During Lockdown In India? Can You Place Regular Orders?
- News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has become family doctor: Shiv Sena's 'Saamana'
- Finance Top 10 Banks Giving Higher Returns On 5-Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposits
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
BMW has opened a new KUN Exclusive showroom in Chennai. The new state-of-the-art dealership situated on the Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai is said to be based on the BMW Facility NEXT Concept.
The new showroom, part of the BMW Facility NEXT concept, is said to bring in a completely new customer experience. The showroom is said to showcase its customers all the distinct attributes of the BMW Group, along with new-age technologies.
The new showroom will offer customers an immersive experience, while also showcasing BMW's latest lifestyle and accessories collection. The new showroom will be headed by Ms Vasanthi Bhupathi, Dealer Principal, KUN Exclusive.
The large 6500 sq. ft. state-of-the-art showroom will comprise of a six-vehicle car display area, a section showcasing BMW's lifestyle and accessories collection, a VPP (Virtual Product Presentation) section along with a car configurator, a customer lounge and an overall relaxed ambience all around.
BMW customers can also visit the showroom to check out the Financial Services on offer. These include a host of individual and attractive finance options, with a dedicated team for assistance.
As mentioned before, the new showroom will showcase the latest range of BMW's Lifestyle Collection for automotive enthusiasts. This includes various products from the new BMW M Collection, BMW Motorsport Heritage Collection, BMW i Collection, Montblanc for BMW Special Edition, BMW Bike Collection and BMW Iconic Collection; among others.
Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India, said,
"As the most aspirational automotive luxury brand in India, BMW Group India is committed to offering innovative channels of customer engagements with facilities based on the BMW Facility NEXT framework."
"Chennai is an important market for us and we are further strengthening our presence with yet another ultra-modern showroom with our long-standing partner - KUN Exclusive. The showroom will play an instrumental role in offering customers a personalised, emotional and premium brand experience."
Vasanthi Bhupati, Dealer Principal, KUN Exclusive said,
"We are delighted to strengthen our presence in Tamil Nadu with yet another state-of-the-art showroom. The BMW Facility NEXT concept based facility sets a new benchmark in overall brand experience and will continue the tradition of offering ‘Sheer Driving Pleasure' across the entire ownership period."
"Situated at a prime location and equipped with the latest technologies, this facility will play an instrumental role in creating an unrivalled experience for our discerning customers."
Thoughts On The New BMW State-Of-The-Art Showroom In Chennai
The BMW showroom in Chennai is based on the brand's NEXT concept, which works on offering customers a more immersive experience, both in its products and other customer service areas.