- 9 min ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Shows How To Slay Like A Diva In Her INR 1 Lakh Bold Black Slit Gown!
- News Assembly Elections 2021: Bihar govt to guide poll-bound states on conducting polls amid COVID pandemic
- Sports Trapped in Australian Open 'hard quarantine', Bopanna waiting for 'freedom day'
- Movies Master: Theatre Owners Disappointed With Makers Of Vijay Starrer Over The Film’s OTT Release Date
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 5G With Snapdragon 870 SoC Expected To Launch Soon: Price Tipped
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
BMW has opened a new KUN Exclusive showroom in Chennai. The new state-of-the-art dealership situated on the Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai is said to be based on the BMW Facility NEXT Concept.
The new showroom, part of the BMW Facility NEXT concept, is said to bring in a completely new customer experience. The showroom is said to showcase its customers all the distinct attributes of the BMW Group, along with new-age technologies.
The new showroom will offer customers an immersive experience, while also showcasing BMW's latest lifestyle and accessories collection. The new showroom will be headed by Ms Vasanthi Bhupathi, Dealer Principal, KUN Exclusive.
The large 6500 sq. ft. state-of-the-art showroom will comprise of a six-vehicle car display area, a section showcasing BMW's lifestyle and accessories collection, a VPP (Virtual Product Presentation) section along with a car configurator, a customer lounge and an overall relaxed ambience all around.
BMW customers can also visit the showroom to check out the Financial Services on offer. These include a host of individual and attractive finance options, with a dedicated team for assistance.
As mentioned before, the new showroom will showcase the latest range of BMW's Lifestyle Collection for automotive enthusiasts. This includes various products from the new BMW M Collection, BMW Motorsport Heritage Collection, BMW i Collection, Montblanc for BMW Special Edition, BMW Bike Collection and BMW Iconic Collection; among others.
Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India, said,
"As the most aspirational automotive luxury brand in India, BMW Group India is committed to offering innovative channels of customer engagements with facilities based on the BMW Facility NEXT framework."
"Chennai is an important market for us and we are further strengthening our presence with yet another ultra-modern showroom with our long-standing partner - KUN Exclusive. The showroom will play an instrumental role in offering customers a personalised, emotional and premium brand experience."
Vasanthi Bhupati, Dealer Principal, KUN Exclusive said,
"We are delighted to strengthen our presence in Tamil Nadu with yet another state-of-the-art showroom. The BMW Facility NEXT concept based facility sets a new benchmark in overall brand experience and will continue the tradition of offering ‘Sheer Driving Pleasure' across the entire ownership period."
"Situated at a prime location and equipped with the latest technologies, this facility will play an instrumental role in creating an unrivalled experience for our discerning customers."
Thoughts On The New BMW State-Of-The-Art Showroom In Chennai
The BMW showroom in Chennai is based on the brand's NEXT concept, which works on offering customers a more immersive experience, both in its products and other customer service areas.