- 23 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- News WATCH: Himachal bridge hit by boulders rolling down hill
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Tsitsipas taking inspiration from the gold medallist grandfather he has never met
- Movies Karan Johar: I Cannot Backslap Shah Rukh Khan; He Is A Very Spiritual Person [Flashback]
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
BMW Group has opened new showrooms and service centre facilities in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. The new showrooms will be maintained by EVM Autokraft. The new facilities are based on the latest BMW Facility NEXT framework.
The new facility showcases the exclusive range of both BMW cars and BMW Motorrad motorcycles. The showroom is located at Survey No.947, Kadakampilly village. Karikkamuri, Vangiyoor, Triruvanathapuram whereas the service facility is situated at Plot No. 39, Kochuveli Industrial Area, Kochuveli, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
The showroom is spread over a total area of 14,000 square feet. It displays a total of five BMW cars including three models for the BMW Premium Selection. The Premium Selection zone features a VR room, which will help customers experience the brand's latest technology and products.
The showroom also displays six motorcycles sold under the BMW Motorrad brand. Along with motorcycles, the company also showcases the latest lifestyle and accessories collection. The facility offers a relaxed ambience for customers to enjoy a cup of the finest coffee and discuss various aspects of owning a BMW vehicle with sales executives.
Moving to the workshop, it is spread across 21,000 square feet. This includes five mechanical service bays, four paint, and body shop bays. According to the company, the workshop is well-equipped with the latest equipment to service its vehicles.
Customers can book vehicle service online. They can choose a preferred date and time along with pick-up and drop details. Service cost estimates details are sent for approval using BMW Smart Video.
The facility also offers BMW Smart Repair service for quick repairs. Secure online payments for services availed additionally offers complete peace of mind. The entire aftersales service staff has undergone rigorous training and certified at BMW Group India's Training Centre in Gurugram.
The showroom also offers a wide variety of pre-owned vehicles that are certified by the brand. Customers looking for a pre-owned BMW vehicle can easily check current vehicle stock online. Every vehicle comes with a full, detailed history of servicing, maintenance and repairs.
Attractive financial solutions are offered through BMW India Financial Services. Customers can avail finance and insurance options on the entire range of BMW and BMW Motorrad products. Customized and flexible financial solutions can be further designed as per individual requirements.
Mr Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India, said, "BMW Group India has set a decisive course by establishing state-of-the-art dealerships facilities with customer centricity at its core philosophy. We have significantly strengthened our dealer network in 2020 by launching 10 ultra-modern dealership facilities across established and emerging markets in India.
EVM Autokraft has been a trusted BMW partner and today we have strengthened our relationship further with the inauguration of the largest BMW Facility NEXT framework based dealership in Thiruvananthapuram. This is a reflection of our commitment to serving our discerning customers in one of the fastest emerging markets in Kerala. The unison of BMW and BMW Motorrad offers a comprehensive brand experience to our customers and prospects under one roof."
Thoughts About The New BMW Facilities Opened In Thiruvananthapuram
BMW India aims to offer a one-of-kind premium experience for customers walking into the showrooms. With cars and bikes along with clothing and accessories showcased under one roof, the new facilities are sure to have an increased footfall. In addition to this, the workshop is fully equipped with trained professionals to provide world-class service.