- 2 hrs ago Royal Enfield Electra 350 Modified By Ornithopter Moto Design: Renamed KARGIL
- 3 hrs ago Hero Glamour 125 BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 68,900, Ex-Showroom Delhi
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra XUV300 Wins Global NCAP’s Safer Choice Award: Becomes First Indian Manufacturer To Win
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Katana Not Coming To India This Year — Here's Why
- News Republic Media Network discloses extent of Arnab Gowswami’s personal shareholding
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Early goals seal 3 points for Churchill against Real Kashmir
- Movies Dhananjay To Play Bengaluru’s First Underworld Don MP Jayaraj In His Next Film
- Technology Sony Xperia 9 Leak Suggests Presence Of Triple Rear Cameras
- Lifestyle 10 Natural Ways To Prevent Mosquito Bites
- Finance Indian Railways To Offer More Tatkal Train Tickets For A Longer Duration Now
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
BMW India has launched the new 530i Sport variant in the market. The new locally-assembled BMW 530i is offered with a price tag of Rs 55.40 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new BMW 530i will be assembled at the company's India facility in Chennai, making it the most affordable 5-series on sale in the Indian market.
In terms of design, the new BMW 530i variant comes with a slightly reworked front design. This includes a slightly updated front bumper, newly-designed 17-inch alloy wheels, black-trims on the exteriors, chrome-tipped exhaust pipes and a bunch of other tweaks and updates.
Moving inside, the new BMW 530i comes with a large 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with mobile connectivity, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility. The sedan also comes with gesture control, ambient lighting,premium leather upholstery with a dual-tone Canberra beige/black scheme and a 12-speaker system.
The locally-assembled BMW 530i variant now comes with a BS6-compliant 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol engine producing 250bhp and 350Nm of torque, paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The new BMW 5-series claims to sprint from 0 - 100km/h in 6.1 seconds. BMW also offers a host of other technology as well. This includes launch control, paddle shifters rear-wheel drive and four-driving modes.The car also come with adaptive headlamps, dynamic stability control, cornering brake, run-flat tyres and dynamic traction control system; among others.
The new locally-assembled BMW 530i Sport variant is now available across company dealerships all over the country. Bookings for the luxury sedan are now open, with deliveries said to begin soon.
The new BMW 5-series is now available with a choice of four paint schemes: Mineral White, Black Sapphire, Mediterranean Blue and Bluestone Metallic.
Thoughts On The 2020 Locally Assembled BMW 530i Sport Variant India Launch
The BMW 530i Sport is now the most affordable 5-series sedan on sale in the Indian market. The new 5-series sedan rivals the likes of the Audi A6 sedan, Mercedes-Benz E-Class and the Jaguar XF in the Indian market.