- 2 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 18 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 20 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 22 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News Tamil Nadu polls 2021: DMK strikes seat-sharing deal with Congress, gives 25 seats, Kanyakumari LS seat
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2021: Upul Tharanga outshines Brian Lara in Sri Lanka Legends' win over WI Legends
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Bigg Boss 14 Grand Finale Replaces Kundali Bhagya On The Chart
- Education XLRI Sets Up A Centre For Gender Equality And Inclusive Leadership At Delhi-NCR Campus
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
BMW India has launched the new 530i Sport variant in the market. The new locally-assembled BMW 530i is offered with a price tag of Rs 55.40 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new BMW 530i will be assembled at the company's India facility in Chennai, making it the most affordable 5-series on sale in the Indian market.
In terms of design, the new BMW 530i variant comes with a slightly reworked front design. This includes a slightly updated front bumper, newly-designed 17-inch alloy wheels, black-trims on the exteriors, chrome-tipped exhaust pipes and a bunch of other tweaks and updates.
Moving inside, the new BMW 530i comes with a large 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with mobile connectivity, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility. The sedan also comes with gesture control, ambient lighting,premium leather upholstery with a dual-tone Canberra beige/black scheme and a 12-speaker system.
The locally-assembled BMW 530i variant now comes with a BS6-compliant 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol engine producing 250bhp and 350Nm of torque, paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The new BMW 5-series claims to sprint from 0 - 100km/h in 6.1 seconds. BMW also offers a host of other technology as well. This includes launch control, paddle shifters rear-wheel drive and four-driving modes.The car also come with adaptive headlamps, dynamic stability control, cornering brake, run-flat tyres and dynamic traction control system; among others.
The new locally-assembled BMW 530i Sport variant is now available across company dealerships all over the country. Bookings for the luxury sedan are now open, with deliveries said to begin soon.
The new BMW 5-series is now available with a choice of four paint schemes: Mineral White, Black Sapphire, Mediterranean Blue and Bluestone Metallic.
Thoughts On The 2020 Locally Assembled BMW 530i Sport Variant India Launch
The BMW 530i Sport is now the most affordable 5-series sedan on sale in the Indian market. The new 5-series sedan rivals the likes of the Audi A6 sedan, Mercedes-Benz E-Class and the Jaguar XF in the Indian market.