- 1 hr ago MG ZS EV Bookings To Reopen On June 1: Will Be Introduced In Six New Cities
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Expected Launch Date, Prices, Specs, Features & Rivals Explained
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Global Debut Likely On June 4: Here Are All Details
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 10.79 Lakh
- Lifestyle Indo-Mediterranean Diet And Heart Health: What Is The Link?
- News Rahul Gandhi has limited understanding about COVID-19: BJP chief JP Nadda
- Sports IPL 2020: Kings XI Punjab owner Ness Wadia sees no point in hosting IPL sans foreign stars
- Technology TRAI Suggests 11 Digit Mobile Numbers In India
- Movies EXCLUSIVE: Sidharth Malhotra Transfers Money To Bollywood Dancers Out Of Work In Lockdown
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
BMW India has launched the new 530i Sport variant in the market. The new locally-assembled BMW 530i is offered with a price tag of Rs 55.40 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new BMW 530i will be assembled at the company's India facility in Chennai, making it the most affordable 5-series on sale in the Indian market.
In terms of design, the new BMW 530i variant comes with a slightly reworked front design. This includes a slightly updated front bumper, newly-designed 17-inch alloy wheels, black-trims on the exteriors, chrome-tipped exhaust pipes and a bunch of other tweaks and updates.
Moving inside, the new BMW 530i comes with a large 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with mobile connectivity, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility. The sedan also comes with gesture control, ambient lighting,premium leather upholstery with a dual-tone Canberra beige/black scheme and a 12-speaker system.
The locally-assembled BMW 530i variant now comes with a BS6-compliant 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol engine producing 250bhp and 350Nm of torque, paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The new BMW 5-series claims to sprint from 0 - 100km/h in 6.1 seconds. BMW also offers a host of other technology as well. This includes launch control, paddle shifters rear-wheel drive and four-driving modes.The car also come with adaptive headlamps, dynamic stability control, cornering brake, run-flat tyres and dynamic traction control system; among others.
The new locally-assembled BMW 530i Sport variant is now available across company dealerships all over the country. Bookings for the luxury sedan are now open, with deliveries said to begin soon.
The new BMW 5-series is now available with a choice of four paint schemes: Mineral White, Black Sapphire, Mediterranean Blue and Bluestone Metallic.
Thoughts On The 2020 Locally Assembled BMW 530i Sport Variant India Launch
The BMW 530i Sport is now the most affordable 5-series sedan on sale in the Indian market. The new 5-series sedan rivals the likes of the Audi A6 sedan, Mercedes-Benz E-Class and the Jaguar XF in the Indian market.