- 5 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: TVS Motor Company Register 21% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 6 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Registers Marginal 1.7% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 9 hrs ago Kia Sonet Becomes Best-Selling Compact-SUV In India: Company Registers 50% Monthly Growth
- 10 hrs ago 2021 Dakar Rally Route Revealed: Here Are All Details Of The Upcoming Race
- Movies Gauahar Khan & Zaid Darbar Announce Their Wedding Date; The Bride-To-Be Reveals Zaid Proposed After A Month Of Courtship
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M51 Gets New Firmware Update In India: What Does The New Changelog Offers?
- News Trump Campaign files lawsuit in Wisconsin alleging massive fraud in election
- Sports Three more members of Pakistan squad in New Zealand test positive for COVID-19: PCB source
- Finance 3 Large Cap Funds With Six-Month Return Of 35%; One-Year Return In Double Digits
- Lifestyle Are Berries Effective In Preventing And Managing Diabetes?
- Education UGC NET Cut-off June 2020 Released, Check Subject-wise Marks & Percentile
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
Audi is set to launch its all-new RS7 Sportback in the Indian market. The company has already announced that the second-generation model will launch in India sometime next month. Once launched in India, the new Audi RS7 Sportback will take on rivals such as the BMW M5 and the Mercedes-AMG E63 saloon.
Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, Audi has now confirmed the start of official bookings for the RS7 Sportback in the country. The upcoming Audi RS7 Sportback can be booked either online or at company dealerships across India for an amount of Rs 10 lakh.
Audi India has also confirmed that deliveries for the upcoming RS7 model will commence from August 2020. The German brand will also cater to all the customisation and personalisation requests of customers in the country. Audi will equip both their dealer network and online platform to showcase the entire range of customisable options for the RS7 Sportback in the Indian market.
Talking about the second-generation Audi RS7 Sportback itself, the car comes with a host of updates, new features and equipment compared to the previous model. Audi has also improved the performance and efficiency from its powertrain, to offer a more dynamic character as well.
The Audi RS7 Sportback once launched in India, will come powered by a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine. It produces 600bhp and 800Nm of peak torque. This allows the Audi RS7 Sportback to sprint from 0 - 100km/h in just 3.6 seconds. The power is sent to all four wheels, via Audi's ‘Quattro' all-wheel-drive system offered as standard.
Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said,
"Today, we commence bookings for the much-awaited Audi RS 7 Sportback in India. This second-generation model builds on everything that made the original such a hit with India's performance car buyers. The wide-body stance and Sportback shape give the Audi RS 7 Sportback its unique identity."
"The Audi RS 7 Sportback sits low to the ground. The flared wheel arches emphasize the relentlessly sporty nature of the high-performance model from Audi Sport. Powering the Audi RS 7 Sportback is a V8 twin-turbo: 4.0L TFSI Quattro producing a colossal 600 hp and 800 Nm of torque. The Audi RS 7 Sportback will be imported via the CBU route."
Dhillon further added, "In addition to visiting our completely sanitized dealerships, customers can visit the official website and experience the car in Augmented Reality. Through Augmented Reality and the 360-degree product visualizer, customers can view the inside and outside of the Audi RS 7 Sportback which offers immense scope of exclusivity and customization."
Thoughts About The New (2020) Audi RS7 Sportback Bookings In India
The Audi RS7 Sportback is one of the much-awaited performance-oriented models from the brand in the Indian market. The second-generation RS7 Sportback offers a host of updates over its predecessors as well.