- 6 hrs ago New-Generation Kia Carnival Interiors Revealed Officially: Expected To Arrive In India By 2022
- 7 hrs ago New Nissan Compact-SUV World Premiere Date Revealed: Upcoming B-SUV Concept To Rival Hyundai Venue
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 11 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- Movies Sara Ali Khan’s Driver Tests Positive For COVID-19, Actress And Family Test Negative
- News WHO team arrives in China to find coronavirus origin
- Sports Coronavirus: No fans at PGA Tour events for rest of season
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation In June Grows At 6.09%; Breaches RBI Target
- Lifestyle COVID-19: WHO Official Says The Virus Could Have Existed Long Before Outbreak
- Technology Mystery OnePlus Smartphone Pops Up On Geekbench: Is It The OnePlus Nord Lite?
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Audi is set to launch its all-new RS7 Sportback in the Indian market. The company has already announced that the second-generation model will launch in India sometime next month. Once launched in India, the new Audi RS7 Sportback will take on rivals such as the BMW M5 and the Mercedes-AMG E63 saloon.
Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, Audi has now confirmed the start of official bookings for the RS7 Sportback in the country. The upcoming Audi RS7 Sportback can be booked either online or at company dealerships across India for an amount of Rs 10 lakh.
Audi India has also confirmed that deliveries for the upcoming RS7 model will commence from August 2020. The German brand will also cater to all the customisation and personalisation requests of customers in the country. Audi will equip both their dealer network and online platform to showcase the entire range of customisable options for the RS7 Sportback in the Indian market.
Talking about the second-generation Audi RS7 Sportback itself, the car comes with a host of updates, new features and equipment compared to the previous model. Audi has also improved the performance and efficiency from its powertrain, to offer a more dynamic character as well.
The Audi RS7 Sportback once launched in India, will come powered by a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine. It produces 600bhp and 800Nm of peak torque. This allows the Audi RS7 Sportback to sprint from 0 - 100km/h in just 3.6 seconds. The power is sent to all four wheels, via Audi's ‘Quattro' all-wheel-drive system offered as standard.
Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said,
"Today, we commence bookings for the much-awaited Audi RS 7 Sportback in India. This second-generation model builds on everything that made the original such a hit with India's performance car buyers. The wide-body stance and Sportback shape give the Audi RS 7 Sportback its unique identity."
"The Audi RS 7 Sportback sits low to the ground. The flared wheel arches emphasize the relentlessly sporty nature of the high-performance model from Audi Sport. Powering the Audi RS 7 Sportback is a V8 twin-turbo: 4.0L TFSI Quattro producing a colossal 600 hp and 800 Nm of torque. The Audi RS 7 Sportback will be imported via the CBU route."
Dhillon further added, "In addition to visiting our completely sanitized dealerships, customers can visit the official website and experience the car in Augmented Reality. Through Augmented Reality and the 360-degree product visualizer, customers can view the inside and outside of the Audi RS 7 Sportback which offers immense scope of exclusivity and customization."
Thoughts About The New (2020) Audi RS7 Sportback Bookings In India
The Audi RS7 Sportback is one of the much-awaited performance-oriented models from the brand in the Indian market. The second-generation RS7 Sportback offers a host of updates over its predecessors as well.