- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- News Plea in Supreme Court seeks inquiry commission to look into farmer violence
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- Sports England cricket team arrives in Chennai for series against India
- Movies 32 Years Of Ram Lakhan: Jackie Shroff Calls The Film 'Iconic'; Says 'It's A Milestone Of My Career'
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Audi has internationally unveiled the 2021 R8 Panther Edition. The new (2021) Audi R8 Panther Edition will come with a host of design updates, added features and an exclusive paint scheme as well. The new special edition Audi R8 sports car will be limited to just 30 units, all of them being Coupes.
Talking about the design updates on the new special-edition Audi R8, the sports car will come with an exclusive black paint, which the carmaker calls ‘Panther Black Crystal Effect Paint'. Apart from the new paint scheme, the exteriors of the Audi R8 Panther Edition also come with blacked-out 20-inch wheels with red accents.
Moving to the interiors, the special edition R8 sports car from the German carmaker comes with a Crimson Red and Black colour theme. The dashboard, centre console, steering wheel and side door panels all come finished in black with red contrast stitching. The seats themselves are wrapped in Crimson Red Nappa leather upholstery as well. The entire cabin of the Audi R8 Panther Edition is finished in a mix of carbon-fibre and gloss black elements.
Apart from the special updates made, the Panther Edition also carries forward all the other features offered on the standard R8 V10 model as well. This includes illuminated door sills, full carbon-fibre package, LED lighting all around the exterior, 13-speaker Bang & Olufsen sound system and many more.
However, the 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition doesn't feature any mechanical changes. It continues to carry forward the same engine as on the standard models. This comes in the form of a 5.2-litre naturally aspirated V10 petrol engine. It produces 525bhp and 540Nm of peak torque, paired with an automatic transmission. It sends the power to the rear wheels only (RWD).
In terms of performance, the Audi R8 V10 is capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in just 3.6 seconds The car is also said to be capable of reaching a top speed of 323km/h.
Thoughts On The Audi R8 Panther Edition
Being a limited edition model, it is highly unlikely to come to Indian shores. The Audi R8 is an extremely popular sports car offering across the world and has been on sale for quite some time, undergoing multiple updates and revisions.