- 24 min ago Ducati Streetfighter V4 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Set To Arrive In The Coming Weeks
- 1 hr ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- Finance Medi Assist Files DRHP For Rs. 840 Crore IPO
- Movies Amruta Khanvilkar On 3 Years Of Raazi: Watching Alia Bhatt Perform As Sehmat Was An Absolute Treat
- Education AEEE Result 2021 Declared For Phase 1, Check Results At amrita.edu
- Sports We benefited from video analysis during successful tours of Europe and Argentina: Rohidas
- Technology Is Amazon Delivering Products During Lockdown In India? Can You Place Regular Orders?
- News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has become family doctor: Shiv Sena's 'Saamana'
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Audi has announced the start of bookings for its upcoming fifth-generation A4 sedan in India. The new Audi A4 sedan can now be booked either online or at any of the brand's dealerships across India for an amount of Rs 2 lakh. Deliveries for the new sedan is scheduled to start sometime in Q1 of FY 2021 - 22.
The new Audi A4 sedan now comes with a host of new updates. This includes a number of subtle cosmetic changes, both inside and out. It now also comes packed with a host of features, connected technology and other safety equipment as well.
Audi had previously announced the start of production of the new A4 at the brand's Aurangabad facility in the country. The company is now all set to launch the new sedan in early-2021. Audi has confirmed that the new A4 will be their first model launch of the coming year, along with a host of others lined up.
Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said,
"We are extremely happy to open bookings for the new Audi A4 - this will be our first product launch for 2021. The Audi A4 has been one of our bestselling models in the Audi A range and the latest edition will bring numerous innovations to the segment."
"The new A4 has undergone styling and feature changes and is a perfect blend of sportiness and sophistication. The high-performance sedan will attract progressive and well-established individuals who love to drive or be driven."
He further added, "The new Audi A4 will mark the beginning of a power-packed year for us and we are confident of attracting buyers in that segment. 2021 will witness several product launches and we are extremely happy to kick-start the year with a model that has shaped the brand in India."
The new Audi A4 will further come powered by the brand's 2.0-litre TFSI petrol engine. It produces 188bhp and 320Nm of peak torque and is mated to an automatic transmission unit as standard.
Thoughts On The New Audi A4 Bookings In India
The fifth-generation Audi A4 will kick things off for the German brand in India, in terms of new product launches. Once introduced, the new Audi A4 will rival the likes of the BMW 3 Series, Jaguar XE and the Mercedes-Benz C-Class.