- 10 min ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- Technology Poco M3 India Launch Date Set For February 2
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Shows How To Slay Like A Diva In Her INR 1 Lakh Bold Black Slit Gown!
- News Assembly Elections 2021: Bihar govt to guide poll-bound states on conducting polls amid COVID pandemic
- Sports Trapped in Australian Open 'hard quarantine', Bopanna waiting for 'freedom day'
- Movies Master: Theatre Owners Disappointed With Makers Of Vijay Starrer Over The Film’s OTT Release Date
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Audi has announced the start of bookings for its upcoming fifth-generation A4 sedan in India. The new Audi A4 sedan can now be booked either online or at any of the brand's dealerships across India for an amount of Rs 2 lakh. Deliveries for the new sedan is scheduled to start sometime in Q1 of FY 2021 - 22.
The new Audi A4 sedan now comes with a host of new updates. This includes a number of subtle cosmetic changes, both inside and out. It now also comes packed with a host of features, connected technology and other safety equipment as well.
Audi had previously announced the start of production of the new A4 at the brand's Aurangabad facility in the country. The company is now all set to launch the new sedan in early-2021. Audi has confirmed that the new A4 will be their first model launch of the coming year, along with a host of others lined up.
Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said,
"We are extremely happy to open bookings for the new Audi A4 - this will be our first product launch for 2021. The Audi A4 has been one of our bestselling models in the Audi A range and the latest edition will bring numerous innovations to the segment."
"The new A4 has undergone styling and feature changes and is a perfect blend of sportiness and sophistication. The high-performance sedan will attract progressive and well-established individuals who love to drive or be driven."
He further added, "The new Audi A4 will mark the beginning of a power-packed year for us and we are confident of attracting buyers in that segment. 2021 will witness several product launches and we are extremely happy to kick-start the year with a model that has shaped the brand in India."
The new Audi A4 will further come powered by the brand's 2.0-litre TFSI petrol engine. It produces 188bhp and 320Nm of peak torque and is mated to an automatic transmission unit as standard.
Thoughts On The New Audi A4 Bookings In India
The fifth-generation Audi A4 will kick things off for the German brand in India, in terms of new product launches. Once introduced, the new Audi A4 will rival the likes of the BMW 3 Series, Jaguar XE and the Mercedes-Benz C-Class.