- 23 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Whatsapp shares 'WhatsApp Status' to users giving assurance on privacy, gets trolled by netizens
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Nanoli Speedway Racetrack is currently being constructed next to the Mumbai-Pune Expressway in the country. The upcoming racetrack has already received approval from (FIA) Federation Internationale de l'Automobile as well.
The Nanoli Speedway racetrack has been designed by the former F1 driver Karun Chandhok in association with Driven International, who is also responsible for current updates on the Kari Motor Speedway.
The track is currently at its initial stages according to the owners. The design for the track has undergone multiple revision with the latest one being finalized. The track is an ideal location for optimised vehicle testing says the organizers.
Although the track is currently being constructed, the final design of the track will measure a total distance of 2.928km in length. It will be featuring two long straights, along with 12 high-speed and sweeping corners.
The racetrack has already been run on a simulator with Jaguar F-Type. The sportscar has registered a lap time of 1min 21.6sec and an average speed of 123km/h. Although the track has FIA accreditation it is currently only limited to Grade 3. However, it is expected to receive a full FIA licence once the track is complete.
Organizers have also released multiple configurations of the track such as full circuit, speed circuit, east and west circuits. The complete track can be split in multiple ways suit different forms of racing.
Runoff areas of the Nanoli racetrack feature a mix of asphalt and grass sections, which will help stop the vehicles when things go wrong. With the full racing track, racers will be able to overtake at the end of the main straight and take the long sweeping corner with G-forces trying to push you toward the left of the vehicle.
The pit-lane entry and exit cover the length of the main starting according to the images. The entry and exit are at either end of the main straight merging to the respective corners.
In addition to the FIA license, the track layout has already received approval from the (FMSCI) Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India. Organizers are aiming to get the track up and running by later part of 2021.
Currently, there are a couple of race tracks in India including the famous Buddh International Circuit (BIC). Back in 2012, the BIC hosted India's first-ever Formula 1 race, where Sebastian Vettel took the victory and the current world champion Lewis Hamilton finished fourth. After the race, the circuit was dropped from the F1 calendar.
Other race tracks are currently hosting several formal race events and informal track days in India. This includes Madras Motor Race Track (MMRT), and Coimbatore's Kari Motor Speedway.
Coming back to the Nanoli Speedway, the organizers are also looking to set up a 4x4 off-road facility and a karting track right next to the main track. More details will be revealed nearing to the tack completion.
Thoughts About The Nanoli Speedway Racetrack Coming Up Near Pune
The Nanoli Speedway racetrack is expected to be an absolute winner much like other race tracks mentioned above. It will suit both formal race events and informal track days for two-wheelers and four-wheelers.