- 3 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 3 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 4 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 5 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Sports IPL 2021: Virat Kohli not over-excited by wins, lauds Maxwell for effort on tough wicket
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Turns Playback Singer For Hey Sinamika; Pictures Take Social Media By Storm!
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Technology Alleged Oppo Reno6 5G Key Specifications Leak; To Feature Dimensity 1200 SoC, 64MP Quad-Camera
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Nanoli Speedway Racetrack is currently being constructed next to the Mumbai-Pune Expressway in the country. The upcoming racetrack has already received approval from (FIA) Federation Internationale de l'Automobile as well.
The Nanoli Speedway racetrack has been designed by the former F1 driver Karun Chandhok in association with Driven International, who is also responsible for current updates on the Kari Motor Speedway.
The track is currently at its initial stages according to the owners. The design for the track has undergone multiple revision with the latest one being finalized. The track is an ideal location for optimised vehicle testing says the organizers.
Although the track is currently being constructed, the final design of the track will measure a total distance of 2.928km in length. It will be featuring two long straights, along with 12 high-speed and sweeping corners.
The racetrack has already been run on a simulator with Jaguar F-Type. The sportscar has registered a lap time of 1min 21.6sec and an average speed of 123km/h. Although the track has FIA accreditation it is currently only limited to Grade 3. However, it is expected to receive a full FIA licence once the track is complete.
Organizers have also released multiple configurations of the track such as full circuit, speed circuit, east and west circuits. The complete track can be split in multiple ways suit different forms of racing.
Runoff areas of the Nanoli racetrack feature a mix of asphalt and grass sections, which will help stop the vehicles when things go wrong. With the full racing track, racers will be able to overtake at the end of the main straight and take the long sweeping corner with G-forces trying to push you toward the left of the vehicle.
The pit-lane entry and exit cover the length of the main starting according to the images. The entry and exit are at either end of the main straight merging to the respective corners.
In addition to the FIA license, the track layout has already received approval from the (FMSCI) Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India. Organizers are aiming to get the track up and running by later part of 2021.
Currently, there are a couple of race tracks in India including the famous Buddh International Circuit (BIC). Back in 2012, the BIC hosted India's first-ever Formula 1 race, where Sebastian Vettel took the victory and the current world champion Lewis Hamilton finished fourth. After the race, the circuit was dropped from the F1 calendar.
Other race tracks are currently hosting several formal race events and informal track days in India. This includes Madras Motor Race Track (MMRT), and Coimbatore's Kari Motor Speedway.
Coming back to the Nanoli Speedway, the organizers are also looking to set up a 4x4 off-road facility and a karting track right next to the main track. More details will be revealed nearing to the tack completion.
Thoughts About The Nanoli Speedway Racetrack Coming Up Near Pune
The Nanoli Speedway racetrack is expected to be an absolute winner much like other race tracks mentioned above. It will suit both formal race events and informal track days for two-wheelers and four-wheelers.