- 1 hr ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 8 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- 10 hrs ago Tata Motors Dealerships Introduce Car Safety Bubble: Ensures Sanitised Cars At The Time Of Delivery
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- News PM Modi attacks oppn parties over protests, says they are misleading farmers
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Low to continue as Germany head coach
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
MylesCar, a self-driven car rental company has announced an addition of the MG Hector to its current fleet that it offers to customers on a subscription basis. The MG subscription model that the brand offers is different compared to other packages that are on offer.
Customers can choose to subscribe for the Hector SUV for a minimum of six months and up to a maximum of five years. MylesCar is also offering an easy exit plan to attract more customers to opt for the MG Hector subscription.
Subscription packages for the MG Hector start from Rs 40,000 per month and go up, depending on the kilometer usage. MylesCar says that the privately registered cars come with fully paid insurance, maintenance and road side assistance. In addition, the subscription models also comes with tax saving benefits.
The MG Hector subscription models are available for customers at Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Chennai. Customers can choose both new and used cars from MG Motor India.
Once a vehicle has been chosen, customers have to upload verification documents, pay the subscription fee, and sign an agreement. Once these steps are complete, MylesCar will deliver a fully sanitsed vehicle at the customer's residence.
MylesCar has been in the car rental business since November 2013, and is backed by its parent company, Carzonrent India Private Limited. The brand offers a range of self-drive vehicles that include hatchbacks, sedans, crossovers, and SUVs.
It was the first car rental company to go asset-light, and partners with fleet operators and individuals to share their cars on the brands digital platform. MylesCar currently competes with Zoomcar, Revv, and Drivezy in the self-drive car rental space.
Thoughts About The MG Hector Subscription Model Launched By MylesCar
This is an excellent model for those who want to drive themselves in the new era of social distancing, but don't want to invest in a new vehicle. However, MG offers fantastic EMI options should one choose to own the SUV instead of rent it. Also, owing a vehicle makes more sense in the long run.
One can drive a rental at Rs 40,000 a month that translates to Rs 24 lakh over a five year period; or just own a Hector SUV for as little as Rs 15.02 lakh (calculated for the Hector 1.5L Petrol TCIC MT with a down payment of Rs 3 lakh, and a loan amount of Rs 9.74 lakh at 8.6 per cent over a period of 60 months).