- 45 min ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 3 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 19 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Sports BCCI honours Sunil Gavaskar on 50th anniversary of his iconic Test debut against WI; Tendulkar hails his idol
- Finance 5 Best Private & Public Sector Banks Providing Returns Up To 6.75% On Tax Saving FDs
- Movies TV Actress Raped By Man On Pretext Of Marriage In Mumbai; Case Filed
- Lifestyle Disha Patani Turns Makeup Artist For Herself For A Brand Shoot And The Result Is Absolutely Amazing!
- News Dual airbags compulsory for front passenger seat in all new cars from April 1
- Technology Possible Realme 8 Shows Up At Geekbench; Hints SD 720G SoC Instead Of MediaTek Helio G95 SoC
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
In the continued fight against the pandemic, to aid the frontline workers Mumbai police have arranged a mobile sanitation van for the police personnel. Mumbai will be the second city of the Maharashtra state after Pune to receive the mobile sanitization facility. The idea is to decrease the chances of the frontline police workers on duty getting infected by the novel coronavirus.
The Navi Mumbai Police has tweeted about converting the police vans into a mobile sanitization facility. The mobile sanitation vehicle will be the regular police van which is typically used for transporting the police force or the undertrials. The vehicle has been adapted to accommodate a fogging system to spray sanitizing chemicals.
Mumbai Police department also stated that only one mobile sanitation vehicle will be going around the city to sanitize the police workers who are enforcing the lockdown. However, more such vehicles for the police personnel are expected within a few days so at least there is one vehicle deployed for each region in the city.
With extended lockdown and increased violations, it comes down to the police force to enforce the rules and regulations imposed by the government. While the police force on the ground is making sure the regulations in place for the safety of the larger population are being enforced, the authorities have to make sure all possible protective measures are taken for them.
Thoughts On The Action Taken By The Mumbai Police Department
Since our nation is facing a lockdown at the current moment a lot of manufacturers and businesses are coming forward to help in some way or the other. The Mumbai police have gone a step ahead to make sure that everyone is safe during this pandemic.