- 10 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 11 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 14 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
In the continued fight against the pandemic, to aid the frontline workers Mumbai police have arranged a mobile sanitation van for the police personnel. Mumbai will be the second city of the Maharashtra state after Pune to receive the mobile sanitization facility. The idea is to decrease the chances of the frontline police workers on duty getting infected by the novel coronavirus.
The Navi Mumbai Police has tweeted about converting the police vans into a mobile sanitization facility. The mobile sanitation vehicle will be the regular police van which is typically used for transporting the police force or the undertrials. The vehicle has been adapted to accommodate a fogging system to spray sanitizing chemicals.
Mumbai Police department also stated that only one mobile sanitation vehicle will be going around the city to sanitize the police workers who are enforcing the lockdown. However, more such vehicles for the police personnel are expected within a few days so at least there is one vehicle deployed for each region in the city.
With extended lockdown and increased violations, it comes down to the police force to enforce the rules and regulations imposed by the government. While the police force on the ground is making sure the regulations in place for the safety of the larger population are being enforced, the authorities have to make sure all possible protective measures are taken for them.
Thoughts On The Action Taken By The Mumbai Police Department
Since our nation is facing a lockdown at the current moment a lot of manufacturers and businesses are coming forward to help in some way or the other. The Mumbai police have gone a step ahead to make sure that everyone is safe during this pandemic.