- 27 min ago Tata Tiago & Tigor CNG Variants Spotted Testing Once Again Ahead Of Launch: Read More!
- 1 hr ago Atum 1.0 Cafe-Racer Style Electric Motorcycle Commences Its Deliveries: Read More To Find Out!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine Review Video: Here Are Our First Impressions Of The Luxury Sedan
- 2 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For February 2021: Bajaj Auto Registers An Overall Yearly Growth Of 6 Per Cent
- News Disney+ Hotstar series 'Kamathipura' to release in March
- Technology ISRO Launches Observation Satellites With Copy Of Gita, PM Modi’s Photo Aboard
- Finance LPG Rates Hiked Again In March; Price Rs. 819 In Delhi
- Movies Alia Bhatt Confirms Starring In Darlings; To Co-Produce The Film With Shah Rukh Khan; See Announcement Video
- Sports Rumour Has It: Liverpool, Chelsea and PSG chasing Madrid target Alaba, Barca want Arteta
- Education Maharashtra Class 10, 12 Board Exams 2021 Will Be Conducted, Says Gaikwad Amid Surge In Covid Cases
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, businesses across the world have either slowed or shut down. India is currently facing a lockdown that was supposed to be lifted on April 15th but has been extended until the 3rd of May.
A lot of business entities and manufacturers have come up with many ideas to help people who are in need at the moment. A video posted by Logical Indian on social media shows that Kerala has come up with a brilliant plan. The state is now sending out specially developed 'Tiranga' cars which are based on the Toyota Innova MPV.
The Tiranga initiative has been launched by the Pathanamthitta district administration, and these cars are being used to screen Coronavirus patients from a safe distance. The first lot of vehicles are called (RSV-1) Rapid Screening Vehicle-1, and an RSV-2 vehicle is still under development. Once launched, these vehicles will collect DNA samples of people who are infected with the COVID-19 virus.
So, how exactly does this Tiranga initiative work? The Toyota Innova has been modified, and a lot of equipment has been installed on the MPV. The car can hold up to three officials who are sent to contaminated areas, and are not allowed to exit the vehicle at any cost. There are loudspeakers, and a two-way microphone system that can be used by the officials to communicate properly with the people.
Officials sitting in the car ask for the identification documents, travel history, and fever symptoms of the person, and take pictures of the identity documents. The vehicle is equipped with an infrared thermometer that can check body temperatures. In case they find people with COVID-19 symptoms and high body temperatures, they take down necessary information, and ask them to remain in isolation for 14 days.
In related news, Delhi and Mumbai recently got COVID-19 drive-through testing facilities. These facilities allow people to remain in their cars while a nasal or throat swab sample is taken through the car window. The entire process takes less than 10 minutes. These facilities help contain the virus, and ensure that people infected with the virus remain isolated.
Thoughts About The Toyota Innova Tiranga Vehicles
Modifying the Toyota Innova to help detect the COVID-19 cases is a brilliant idea by the Pathanamthitta district administration. We hope that this initiative helps a lot of people who have been infected with this virus get cured soon.