- 9 hrs ago Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- 10 hrs ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- 10 hrs ago Kabira Electric Motorcycles Sold Out In Just 4 Days: Both KM3000 & KM4000 Receive Overwhelming Response
- 11 hrs ago TVS To Provide Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees & Their Immediate Family Members
- Technology Amazon Samsung Galaxy M Anniversary Sale 2021: Offers On Samsung Smartphones
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Jonas: I Guess I will Always Be Unfinished, But I See That As Good Thing
- Sports ISL 2020-21, Semifinals: MCFC vs FCG: Mumbai win battle of nerves to pip Goa to historic final
- News School boundary wall collapse: Six killed, many feared trapped under debris in Bihar's Khagaria
- Education International Women’s Day: Gender Scholars Are Calling For Recognition of Unpaid Care-Giving
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
MINI has globally unveiled a new concept, called the Vision Urbanaut. The new autonomous Mini Vision Urbanaut concept is the brand's interpretation of a vision of space. The brand states that the Vision Urbanaut is a digital vision vehicle, offering more interior space than ever before, while yet having minimal footprint.
The Mini Vision Urbanaut is said to be created from the inside out. Designer of the concept model, first created a spacious interior experience, with a complete floor plan, including furniture and scale models to get an indication of the size.
The final concept now comes in at around 4460mm, which ensures both ease of movement inside the car, while also allowing its interiors to be used in different ways.
Adrian van Hooydonk, Head of BMW Group Design, stated,
"The MINI brand has always stood for 'Clever Use of Space'. In the MINI Vision Urbanaut, we extend private space far into the public realm, creating completely new and enriching experiences."
To further showcase its interior experience, MINI has offered the Vision Urbanaut with three modes, which the brand calls ‘Moments'. These include Chill, Vibe and Wanderlust, which vary how the car behaves.
In ‘Chill' mode makes the car to offer a relaxed behaviour or to work with full concentration and the ‘Vibe' is said to be centered around spending time with others. The final ‘Wanderlust' is the only mode in which the car can be driven or use autonomous driving functions.
The MINI Vision Urbanaut can be entered using just the sliding door at the side. The interiors of the concept come with a four-seater configuration. This includes 2 individual seats at the front, which can be swiveled around, while the rear area has sofa seats, offering a lounge-like feel. This is further enhanced by a built-in central table, while the glass roof gives a sense of open-ness.
Thoughts On The MINI Vision Urbanaut
The MINI Vision Urbanaut is a showcase of what the brand is looking at, for the future. In MINI's own words, "MINI sees its future self primarily as an enabler of and companion for unforgettable times."