- 6 hrs ago Ampere EV Scooters Prices Drop By Rs 9,000 After FAME 2 Subsidy — Model-Wise Price List
- 7 hrs ago India’s Largest Solar Car Park In Pune Setup By Tata Motors: Here Are All The Details
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Unveiled In India — India’s First Hybrid Scooter
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Bookings, Waiting Period & Delivery Details: Know Which Variant Has More Demand
- Sports Milkha Singh: From escaping the tortures of Partition to Flying Singh, a wonderful journey
- Technology Fathers Day Gift Ideas Best Premium Smartphones To Gift Your Father
- News Happy Father's Day 2021: Date, Wishes, Quotes, Messages, WhatsApp Status From Daughter and Son
- Finance 2 Upcoming IPOs In June, July
- Movies Pandya Store Fame Akshay Kharodia Shares Pictures From His Haldi Ceremony On His Social Media
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day 2021: Effective Yoga Poses For Cold And Flu
- Education REET 2021 Exam To Be Held On September 26: Education Minister
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
MINI has globally unveiled a new concept, called the Vision Urbanaut. The new autonomous Mini Vision Urbanaut concept is the brand's interpretation of a vision of space. The brand states that the Vision Urbanaut is a digital vision vehicle, offering more interior space than ever before, while yet having minimal footprint.
The Mini Vision Urbanaut is said to be created from the inside out. Designer of the concept model, first created a spacious interior experience, with a complete floor plan, including furniture and scale models to get an indication of the size.
The final concept now comes in at around 4460mm, which ensures both ease of movement inside the car, while also allowing its interiors to be used in different ways.
Adrian van Hooydonk, Head of BMW Group Design, stated,
"The MINI brand has always stood for 'Clever Use of Space'. In the MINI Vision Urbanaut, we extend private space far into the public realm, creating completely new and enriching experiences."
To further showcase its interior experience, MINI has offered the Vision Urbanaut with three modes, which the brand calls ‘Moments'. These include Chill, Vibe and Wanderlust, which vary how the car behaves.
In ‘Chill' mode makes the car to offer a relaxed behaviour or to work with full concentration and the ‘Vibe' is said to be centered around spending time with others. The final ‘Wanderlust' is the only mode in which the car can be driven or use autonomous driving functions.
The MINI Vision Urbanaut can be entered using just the sliding door at the side. The interiors of the concept come with a four-seater configuration. This includes 2 individual seats at the front, which can be swiveled around, while the rear area has sofa seats, offering a lounge-like feel. This is further enhanced by a built-in central table, while the glass roof gives a sense of open-ness.
Thoughts On The MINI Vision Urbanaut
The MINI Vision Urbanaut is a showcase of what the brand is looking at, for the future. In MINI's own words, "MINI sees its future self primarily as an enabler of and companion for unforgettable times."