- 12 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 13 hrs ago Made-in-India Renault Kwid Scores 2 Stars Global NCAP Safety Rating In Africa
- 16 hrs ago All-New Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Yet Again: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Concept Render Hits The Web: Triple Rear Cameras And More
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar December 5 Highlights: Nikki Tamboli Gets Eliminated From The House In Mid-Season Finale
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
MINI has globally unveiled a new concept, called the Vision Urbanaut. The new autonomous Mini Vision Urbanaut concept is the brand's interpretation of a vision of space. The brand states that the Vision Urbanaut is a digital vision vehicle, offering more interior space than ever before, while yet having minimal footprint.
The Mini Vision Urbanaut is said to be created from the inside out. Designer of the concept model, first created a spacious interior experience, with a complete floor plan, including furniture and scale models to get an indication of the size.
The final concept now comes in at around 4460mm, which ensures both ease of movement inside the car, while also allowing its interiors to be used in different ways.
Adrian van Hooydonk, Head of BMW Group Design, stated,
"The MINI brand has always stood for 'Clever Use of Space'. In the MINI Vision Urbanaut, we extend private space far into the public realm, creating completely new and enriching experiences."
To further showcase its interior experience, MINI has offered the Vision Urbanaut with three modes, which the brand calls ‘Moments'. These include Chill, Vibe and Wanderlust, which vary how the car behaves.
In ‘Chill' mode makes the car to offer a relaxed behaviour or to work with full concentration and the ‘Vibe' is said to be centered around spending time with others. The final ‘Wanderlust' is the only mode in which the car can be driven or use autonomous driving functions.
The MINI Vision Urbanaut can be entered using just the sliding door at the side. The interiors of the concept come with a four-seater configuration. This includes 2 individual seats at the front, which can be swiveled around, while the rear area has sofa seats, offering a lounge-like feel. This is further enhanced by a built-in central table, while the glass roof gives a sense of open-ness.
Thoughts On The MINI Vision Urbanaut
The MINI Vision Urbanaut is a showcase of what the brand is looking at, for the future. In MINI's own words, "MINI sees its future self primarily as an enabler of and companion for unforgettable times."