- 2 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 18 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 20 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 22 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News Good news for commuters: Driverless taxi pods to connect Greater Noida with Jewar airport
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2021: Upul Tharanga outshines Brian Lara in Sri Lanka Legends' win over WI Legends
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Bigg Boss 14 Grand Finale Replaces Kundali Bhagya On The Chart
- Education XLRI Sets Up A Centre For Gender Equality And Inclusive Leadership At Delhi-NCR Campus
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
MINI has launched the Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition in the Indian market. The new limited edition model from MINI is offered with a price tag of Rs 44.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Bookings for the new MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition will start from the 15th of February 2020. The model will be sold exclusively online through Amazon.in. The new special edition model will be limited to just 15 units for the Indian market and feature a number of unique elements, helping it stand-out from the regular Clubman model.
This includes a new Indian Summer Metallic red paint scheme, which will come with a host of piano-black accents on the exteriors, such as the mirror caps and the front grille. The special edition model will also feature a slightly re-designed set of LED headlamps, fog lamps and LED taillights. The new tail lamps on the limited edition Clubman will also come with a distinctive Union Jack design, paying tribute to the brand's origins.
Moving to the interiors, the MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition will also come with a number of elements as well. This includes a 6.5-inch infotainment system surrounded by the familiar LED ring, panoramic glass roof, piano-black highlights with a new black chequered design, ambient lighting, projection lamps, memory function and electrically-adjustable seats for the driver and front passenger, multi-function steering wheel and seat upholstery finished in carbon black; among other features.
Safety features on the new Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition includes brake assist, three-point seatbelt, dynamic stability control, ABS cornering control, BMW's run-flat tyres and indicator, cruise control, reverse camera and multiple airbags as well.
The new MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition comes powered by a 2.0-litre twin-turbo petrol engine. It produces 190bhp and 280Nm of peak torque, paired with a seven-speed automatic transmission unit as standard. MINI claims a top speed of 228km/h on the special edition Clubman, while sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in 7.2 seconds.
Rudratej Singh, President and Chief Executive Officer, BMW Group India said,
"MINI is unique because it has an unconventional approach towards life. The creative class across cultures and different parts of the world are attracted to its character of challenging the status quo and constantly introducing fresh ideas. The MINI Clubman is an ode to this philosophy and presents a perfect combination of form meeting function."
"Being progressive has always been MINI's style. We are now in the digital age and so is MINI. Customers can now buy the new MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition online at Amazon.in, of which only 15 units are available for sale in India. As a special tribute to our country, the new MINI Clubman has been introduced in an exclusive Indian Summer Red Metallic color that reflects its vibrancy and liveliness."
Thoughts On The MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition India Launch
The MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition is a limited edition model, with just 15 units being sold in the Indian market. The special edition model brings pays tribute to its origins with a number of elements.