- 44 min ago MG ZS EV Bookings To Reopen On June 1: Will Be Introduced In Six New Cities
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Expected Launch Date, Prices, Specs, Features & Rivals Explained
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Global Debut Likely On June 4: Here Are All Details
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 10.79 Lakh
- Technology TRAI Suggests 11 Digit Mobile Numbers In India
- Movies EXCLUSIVE: Sidharth Malhotra Transfers Money To Bollywood Dancers Out Of Work In Lockdown
- Lifestyle June 2020: Auspicious Dates For Naming Ceremony In This Month
- News COVID-19 tally in Andhra Pradesh at 3,461
- Sports Tottenham's Parrott has appendix removed
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
MINI has launched the Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition in the Indian market. The new limited edition model from MINI is offered with a price tag of Rs 44.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Bookings for the new MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition will start from the 15th of February 2020. The model will be sold exclusively online through Amazon.in. The new special edition model will be limited to just 15 units for the Indian market and feature a number of unique elements, helping it stand-out from the regular Clubman model.
This includes a new Indian Summer Metallic red paint scheme, which will come with a host of piano-black accents on the exteriors, such as the mirror caps and the front grille. The special edition model will also feature a slightly re-designed set of LED headlamps, fog lamps and LED taillights. The new tail lamps on the limited edition Clubman will also come with a distinctive Union Jack design, paying tribute to the brand's origins.
Moving to the interiors, the MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition will also come with a number of elements as well. This includes a 6.5-inch infotainment system surrounded by the familiar LED ring, panoramic glass roof, piano-black highlights with a new black chequered design, ambient lighting, projection lamps, memory function and electrically-adjustable seats for the driver and front passenger, multi-function steering wheel and seat upholstery finished in carbon black; among other features.
Safety features on the new Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition includes brake assist, three-point seatbelt, dynamic stability control, ABS cornering control, BMW's run-flat tyres and indicator, cruise control, reverse camera and multiple airbags as well.
The new MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition comes powered by a 2.0-litre twin-turbo petrol engine. It produces 190bhp and 280Nm of peak torque, paired with a seven-speed automatic transmission unit as standard. MINI claims a top speed of 228km/h on the special edition Clubman, while sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in 7.2 seconds.
Rudratej Singh, President and Chief Executive Officer, BMW Group India said,
"MINI is unique because it has an unconventional approach towards life. The creative class across cultures and different parts of the world are attracted to its character of challenging the status quo and constantly introducing fresh ideas. The MINI Clubman is an ode to this philosophy and presents a perfect combination of form meeting function."
"Being progressive has always been MINI's style. We are now in the digital age and so is MINI. Customers can now buy the new MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition online at Amazon.in, of which only 15 units are available for sale in India. As a special tribute to our country, the new MINI Clubman has been introduced in an exclusive Indian Summer Red Metallic color that reflects its vibrancy and liveliness."
Thoughts On The MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition India Launch
The MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition is a limited edition model, with just 15 units being sold in the Indian market. The special edition model brings pays tribute to its origins with a number of elements.