- 15 min ago Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini Edition Unveiled: Limited To Just 630 Units For The World
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE Globally Unveiled: The Japenese Supercharged Naked Becomes More Serious
- 14 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Sales Crosses 1000 Units: Here Are All The Details!
- 15 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 160 Production To Begin In India: New Paint Scheme Unveiled
- Finance COVID-19 Disruptions Is Transforming Trade Finance In India
- News 'Delhi Chalo' protest march: Farmers gathered at Rohtak-Jhajjar border; Tomar, Rajnath offer talks
- Sports India vs Australia 1st ODI Live Score: Finch wins toss and elects to bat first in Sydney
- Technology ISRO Venus Mission: Sweden To Collaborate With India For Upcoming Venus Mission
- Movies Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas To Make Bollywood Debut Soon; Official Announcement Is On The Way!
- Lifestyle COVID-19: The Full List Of Coronavirus Symptoms
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
- Education CSEET Result 2020: ICSI Releases CS Executive Entrance Test CSEET November 2020 Result
MINI has discontinued the Clubman model in the Indian market. The company has also unlisted the Clubman for their website. Before it was unlisted from their website, MINI had launched the Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition in the country during February this year.
The new limited edition model from MINI retailed at starting price of Rs 44.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company had allocated only 15 units of the Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition for the Indian market.
The limited-edition model featured a number of unique elements, which made it stand apart from the regular Clubman model. MINI sold the limited edition model exclusively online through Amazon.in.
The Clubman limited edition model featured a new Indian Summer Metallic red paint scheme, with most of the exterior parts, finished in piano-black accents. These include mirror caps and the front grille; among others. The special edition also featured a re-designed pair of LED headlamps, fog lamps and LED taillights. The new tail lamps had a distinctive Union Jack design, paying tribute to the brand's origins.
The interiors of the MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition featured a host of new elements. These included a 6.5-inch infotainment system surrounded by an LED ring, a panoramic glass roof, ambient lighting, projection lamps, memory functions, and electrically-adjustable seats for the driver and front passenger. It also featured piano-black highlights with a new black chequered design across the cabin, a steering wheel with mounted controls, and seat upholstery finished in carbon black; among others.
The safety net of the new Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition included brake assist, three-point seatbelts, dynamic stability control, ABS cornering control, BMW's run-flat tyres, cruise control, a reverse camera, and multiple airbags as well.
The MINI Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition was powered by a 2.0-litre twin-turbo petrol engine. It produced 190bhp and 280Nm of torque, and came mated to a seven-speed automatic transmission. The limited-edition Clubman accelerated from 0 to 100km/h in 7.2 seconds and continued to reach a top speed of 228km/h.
Thoughts On The MINI Clubman Discontinued In India
The MINI Clubman, when launched in India, was one of the best, and biggest models in the company's portfolio. Whether the company will re-launch the Clubman in India remains to be seen. However, the limited edition Clubman Indian Summer Red Edition was one of the finest from the company before it was discontinued in the market.