- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Car Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh On Select Models
- 3 hrs ago Ashok Leyland Delivers Light Bullet-Proof Vehicles To Indian Air Force: First Batch of LBPV
- 4 hrs ago According To The CEEW-CEF Report Nearly 1.35 lakh EVs Sold In India In FY2021: Here Are The Details
- 4 hrs ago Tata Tigor EV Facelift Receives New Name ‘X Pres-T’: New Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- Finance What is Demand Draft Validity Period?
- Sports IPL 2021: DC vs PBKS: Preview, Timing, Live telecast, Live streaming, Mumbai pitch report
- News Madhya Pradesh: Remdesivir injections 'stolen' from govt hospital
- Technology Oppo A54 India Launch Pegged For April 19; Price Tipped To Start At Rs. 13,490
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Reunites With His Badhaai Ho Co-Star Sanya Malhotra; Read Details Inside
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Lifestyle Ramadan 2021: Is It Safe For People With Diabetes To Fast? COVID-19, Associated Risks And Management
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
MINI India has introduced a new online retail shop for its customers and potential buyers in the country. Due to the ongoing pandemic, the company has announced a new online platform that provides hassle-free purchase experience at the comfort of the customer's home.
Buyers can start their journey from online purchase journey by visiting shop.mini.in website. The platform lets you explore the entire MINI range of models and can also be configured to match your preference form a host of optional accessories offered by the company.
Mr Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India said, "Creative and optimistic by nature, MINI is always up to something new. Digitalisation is transforming our world and is now becoming an integral part of the overall customer journey. As a progressive brand MINI has always differentiated itself in engaging with its customers and fans. With the launch of the MINI Online Shop in India, we can enhance our footprint across the country, providing access to new customers while making their journey with MINI a lot safer and easier."
The online retail platform also lets you register on the shop to save your configuration and continue to purchase your desired MINI car. Customers can log in and view their configuration and purchase history at any point.
The platform lets you select from the available authorised MINI Dealer based on your location. They can also request for a test drive at home or a location of as per customer's preference.
Buyers can request for a quotation and calculate the EMI of the configured MINI via the brand new online platform. Apart from assisting with a new car purchase, the new platform also lets buyers trade-in their existing cars for a new MINI.
The chosen authorised dealer will call and assist the buyers with additional product information and finance options as well. Once ready to make the purchase, customers can simply click Book Online option and follow the steps and confirm the booking. They can choose from a host of payment options available on the online store for secure payments.
Every MINI will undergo a complete sanitization process to provide customers with safe and healthy ownership experience during the ongoing pandemic. It will be then delivered to the customer's doorstep as per agreed timelines.
Customers visiting the MINI India website can also click on ‘Buy a MINI' and will be redirected to the newly launched online retail platform. Alternatively, they can continue their journey on the brand's website to configure their favourite MINI, post which they will be directed to the online shop.
Thoughts About MINI Announcing New Online Retail Store For Indian Customers
The ongoing Covid-19 pandemic has brought in a new revolution in the digital era with car purchases moving to an online experience at the comfort of customer's homes. The new online platform will ensure a safe and hassle-free purchase experience with contactless transactions for customers across the country.