- 33 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Madhya Pradesh: Curfew, prohibitory orders in parts of Bhopal
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
MG Motors India will be launching the MG ZS EV in new cities across the country. The company has announced new cities getting added via a teaser video released on its social media channels.
The MG ZS EV electric-SUV will be launching in 10 new cities across India. This includes Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Nagpur, Agra, Aurangabad, Indore, and Vishakapatnam.
New cities that are added to the existing list are part of the brand's phase-wise sales expansion of MG ZS EV in the country. Apart from making the electric-SUV available in these cities, the company also aims to provide adequate charging infrastructure providing ease of use to EV buyers.
Initially, the SUV was sold only in five cities: Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru and Hyderabad. In its second phase of expansion, the company added six new cities including Pune, Surat, Cochin, Chandigarh, Jaipur and Chennai.
The MG ZS electric-SUV was launched in January this year and is offered in two variants: Excite and Exclusive. The entry-level variant retails at Rs 20.88 lakh, while the top-spec trim costs Rs 23.58 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Customer in the following cities can book the electric SUV at any of company's dealerships or online using ‘MY MG App'. The smartphone application allows you to book the electric SUV at the comfort of your home and also help you track the manufacturing process of the electric-SUV, which is a feature exclusive to MG ZS EV customers — here are more details.
Speaking about the specs of the MG ZS EV, the electric-SUV features a 3-phase permanent magnet mated to a 44.5kWh lithium-ion battery pack. It electric-powertrain produces 141bhp and 353Nm of peak torque. The ZS EV offers a maximum driving range of 340km on a single charge.
The charge times for ZS EV via a home charger are rated between 6 to 7 hours to charge up to 80 per cent. While charing the SUV through a 50kW DC fast-charger can charge the batteries from 0 to 80% in just 50 mins. The electric SUV also features three-levels of regenerative braking technology, which charges the batteries while braking that results in an increased driving range.
The exterior of the electric SUV features MG's star-rider grille, LED DRLs with projector headlamps, heated external rear-view mirrors, roof rails, LED tail-lamps; among others. On the inside, the ZS EV features a large touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and the brand's ‘i-Smart' connected car technology as well.
Other features include digital instrument cluster, 2.5 PM air-filter, multiple driving modes, keyless entry, push-button start/stop, and 60 plus commands to control your car through a smartphone or with AI assistance. The electric-SUV is offered in three colours: Ferris White, Copenhagen Blue, and Currant Red.
Thoughts About MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon
MG Motor India is adding new cities the ZS EV electric SUV in India, which will help boost sales for the brand in India. Additionally, it will also increase the electric vehicle adoption rate in India, which results in reduced pollution levels in the country.