- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Deliveries of the MG ZS electric SUV have begun and the company has been delivered to officials at (EESL) the Energy Efficiency Services Limited. The MG ZS electric is the company's second offering, after the Hector SUV that features an internal combustion engine.
The ZS electric vehicle will be used by key Government officials with the aim of drawing more attention and furthering the clean and green mobility cause. The company want to contribute to bringing more electric vehicles on the roads by the year 2030.
MG's ZS EV features a 44.5 kWh Lithium-ion battery pack and an electric motor that collectively produce 141bhp of power and 353Nm of torque. The battery is currently the largest available with any electric car in India.
The electric car features fast-charge as a standard and that allows for the battery to be charged up to 80 percent in one hour. The ZS electric vehicle offers a range of 340 kilometers on a full charge.
The MG ZS electric vehicle arrives in two variants. The Excite variant features 17-inch alloy wheels, automatic headlamps, LED DRLs, ORVM (electronically adjustable, foldable), a leather wrapped steering wheel, an analogue instrument cluster, and a kinetic energy recovery system.
The variant also features six airbags, ABS with EBD, hill start assist, a tyre pressure monitoring system, ISOFIX child seat anchors, and an electronic parking brake.
The MG ZS Exclusive variant features an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a panoramic sunroof, a six-way electronically adjustable driver's seat, i-Smart 2.0 connected tech, heated ORVMs, and an air purifier in addition to everything the Excite features.
The MG ZS Excite and the MG ZS Exclusive are priced at Rs 20.88 lakh and Rs 23.58 lakh respectively, and is available at Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, and Delhi-NCR as of now.
Thoughts About Deliveries Of The MG ZS Electric Vehicle Beginning
Congratulations to MG Motor for having delivered their first ZS electric vehicle. We wish them success as far as sales and after sales are concerned. About the EESL receiving the first ZS electric SUV - well while they are the Energy Efficiency Services Limited, they're still the government. Enough said.