- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
MG Motor India has announced today that they will be showcasing the future of mobility at the upcoming 2020 Auto Expo. The company will also exhibit the latest technologies and advancements in the internet, electric & autonomous cars.
Speaking about the brand's presence at the 2020 Auto Expo, Rajeev Chaba, President & MD, MG Motor India, said, "MG Motor India is committed to accelerating the adoption of eco-friendly, next-generation mobility solutions over the long term in India. To achieve this goal, we aim to establish our technology leadership and further consolidate our position in the Indian automotive space".
However, MG will showcase a total of 14 models across hatchback, sedans and utility vehicle segments. Also, the carmaker will be participating for the first time at the Indian Auto Expo.
Rajeev further stated, "Our presence at this year's Auto Expo with a focus on future technologies for India is a testimony to this commitment. All MG products at the Expo operate at the intersection of our core focus on innovation, customer experience, and sustainability-led development."
MG is also all set to launch the MG ZS EV in India on January 27, 2020. This will be the second offering from the company's portfolio after the Hector. The electric vehicle, after launching will be available only in five cities: Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Delhi, and Mumbai.
The MG ZS EV will be offered in two variants: Excite & Exclusive. Powering the SUV will be the same 44.5kWh lithium-ion battery, paired to a 3-phase permanent magnet electric motor. The electric motor with the batteries produce 141bhp and 353Nm of torque, mated to an automatic transmission. MG has also claimed a maximum range of 340km on a single charge from the batteries. The ZS EV also comes with fast-charging technology as standard.
Thoughts On MG's Future Of Mobility
First of all, we are eagerly waiting for MG to launch the ZS EV that will lock horns with its only rival, the Hyundai Kona in India. And as far as the future of mobility goes, since every manufacturer is working in getting their best EV in the market, MG has leaped and will showcase a total of 14 models that will cover every segment.