- 42 min ago Honda Cruiser Motorcycle Likely To Be Called H’Ness: Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 3 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 18 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- Movies Netizens Shame Media For Creating Chaos Around Sara Ali Khan & Amrita Singh At The Mumbai Airport
- Technology Google Pixel 4a Users Complain Ghost Touch Issue: Report
- News SP Balasubrahmanyam passes away at 74
- Finance SBI Warns Customers Against Fake E-mails: Here's What To Do
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar in soup after brash comment on Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma, fans want him removed
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
MG Motor India has introduced a new 'MG Reassure' pre-owned car business in India. The new pre-owned or rather 'pre-loved' car unit as MG Motor like to call it, ensures all its cars receive the best residual value across all dealerships.
The MG Reassure unit will put each car through 160+ quality checks to ensure the best inspection standards. Each of them will also undergo a complete repair and maintenance program before being re-sold.
All cars will also undergo a methodical evaluation process, using technology to ensure the correct pricing at all times. MG Motor will allow its customers to sell and exchange their cars with new MG models, without any obligation as well.
MG Motor India claims that their vehicles currently demand the best resale values within the country. According to their reports from top car valuation engines, the residual value of an MG Hector after a year of usage is still in the 95% - 100% range. They also claim that Hector's resale value is currently dominating the segment.
Customers looking at purchasing pre-owned MG cars are ensured to be offered only those models, which have passed through all the strict inspection checks and repairs.
MG will also offer these customers with 3-year and unlimited kilometres warranty, along with roadside assistance and three free services as well. This makes it the best customer-centric offer in the industry for any authorised vehicle reseller in the country.
Gaurav Gupta, Chief Commercial Officer, MG Motor India said,
"Through the ‘MG Reassure' program, we want to create a platform extending Transparency, Speed, Peace of Mind, and Assurance of the Best Resale Value of MG cars to our customers across India."
"This program also offers a unique opportunity to other patrons for purchasing quality pre-loved MG cars from our Reassure centres. The initiative will enhance customer retention and empower our patrons to stay within the MG Family while enjoying flexible ownership."
MG Motor India currently has three vehicles on sale in the country: Hector, ZS EV and the Hector Plus. The brand is now working on introducing their premium Gloster SUV in the coming months as well.
Thoughts On The MG Pre-Owned Car Sales Business Launched In India
The MG Pre-Owned car sales program ‘MG Reassure' ensures customers get the best resale value out of their MG vehicles across all dealerships in India. Having the best resale value in the segment, MG Motor is working on keeping it that way with strict inspection and quality checks.