- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
MG Motor India has introduced a new 'MG Reassure' pre-owned car business in India. The new pre-owned or rather 'pre-loved' car unit as MG Motor like to call it, ensures all its cars receive the best residual value across all dealerships.
The MG Reassure unit will put each car through 160+ quality checks to ensure the best inspection standards. Each of them will also undergo a complete repair and maintenance program before being re-sold.
All cars will also undergo a methodical evaluation process, using technology to ensure the correct pricing at all times. MG Motor will allow its customers to sell and exchange their cars with new MG models, without any obligation as well.
MG Motor India claims that their vehicles currently demand the best resale values within the country. According to their reports from top car valuation engines, the residual value of an MG Hector after a year of usage is still in the 95% - 100% range. They also claim that Hector's resale value is currently dominating the segment.
Customers looking at purchasing pre-owned MG cars are ensured to be offered only those models, which have passed through all the strict inspection checks and repairs.
MG will also offer these customers with 3-year and unlimited kilometres warranty, along with roadside assistance and three free services as well. This makes it the best customer-centric offer in the industry for any authorised vehicle reseller in the country.
Gaurav Gupta, Chief Commercial Officer, MG Motor India said,
"Through the ‘MG Reassure' program, we want to create a platform extending Transparency, Speed, Peace of Mind, and Assurance of the Best Resale Value of MG cars to our customers across India."
"This program also offers a unique opportunity to other patrons for purchasing quality pre-loved MG cars from our Reassure centres. The initiative will enhance customer retention and empower our patrons to stay within the MG Family while enjoying flexible ownership."
MG Motor India currently has three vehicles on sale in the country: Hector, ZS EV and the Hector Plus. The brand is now working on introducing their premium Gloster SUV in the coming months as well.
Thoughts On The MG Pre-Owned Car Sales Business Launched In India
The MG Pre-Owned car sales program ‘MG Reassure' ensures customers get the best resale value out of their MG vehicles across all dealerships in India. Having the best resale value in the segment, MG Motor is working on keeping it that way with strict inspection and quality checks.