- 18 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Technology Vijay Sale Republic Sale 2021: Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
It has been a year since MG Motors introduced the brand to the Indian market. The first product from the company's lineup was the MG Hector SUV, which received an overwhelming response. Recently the company also launched the Hector Plus SUV in India. To celebrate one year of the company in India, MG Motors has started a new initiative called MG Sewa Parents First.
This initiative has been designed for the safety of our parents during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. MG Motors is offering a full car sanitisation service to its customers' parents cars. Moreover, the customer's parents cars can be of any make and model. The sanitisation service will be free of cost and will be valid until August 31, 2020.
Furthermore, MG customers can contact an MG dealership in their parent's hometown also and book an appointment for the free of cost sanitisation service. This is a good gesture by the company towards their customers, especially, during this ongoing pandemic.
However, as we mentioned earlier, MG Motor India launched its all-new Hector Plus SUV in the Indian market at an introductory starting price of Rs 13.48 lakh, for the base and Rs 18.53 lakh (all prices mentioned are ex-showroom India). The MG Hector Plus is offered in a range of four variants: Style, Super, Smart & Sharp. All four variants are offered with both petrol and diesel engine options as well. The MG Hector Plus is offered in a range of six colour options: Starry Black, Starry Sky Blue, Burgundy Red, Glaze Red, Aurora Silver and Candy White. Customers can book the car for a token amount of Rs 50,000, deliveries will commence soon.
Mechanically, the MG Hector Plus will be offered in two engine options. First is a 1.5-litre turbo petrol engine that produces 140bhp of power and 250Nm of peak torque. On the other hand, the 2.0-litre diesel unit churns out 170bhp of power and 350Nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to a six-speed manual, with the petrol engine receiving the optional seven-speed DCT automatic gearbox.
Thoughts About MG Motors Offering Sanitisation To Customers' Parents Cars
Through this initiative, the company is doing a great job by sanitising its customers' parents cars during this ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. This will not only increase the goodwill of the company but also attract more customers.