- 7 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 8 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 22 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- News ‘For development of new India, entire nation needs to progress’: PM Modi to BJP workers
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai Super Kings to organise a week's training camp at Chepauk; MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina to attend
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
It has been a year since MG Motors introduced the brand to the Indian market. The first product from the company's lineup was the MG Hector SUV, which received an overwhelming response. Recently the company also launched the Hector Plus SUV in India. To celebrate one year of the company in India, MG Motors has started a new initiative called MG Sewa Parents First.
This initiative has been designed for the safety of our parents during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. MG Motors is offering a full car sanitisation service to its customers' parents cars. Moreover, the customer's parents cars can be of any make and model. The sanitisation service will be free of cost and will be valid until August 31, 2020.
Furthermore, MG customers can contact an MG dealership in their parent's hometown also and book an appointment for the free of cost sanitisation service. This is a good gesture by the company towards their customers, especially, during this ongoing pandemic.
However, as we mentioned earlier, MG Motor India launched its all-new Hector Plus SUV in the Indian market at an introductory starting price of Rs 13.48 lakh, for the base and Rs 18.53 lakh (all prices mentioned are ex-showroom India). The MG Hector Plus is offered in a range of four variants: Style, Super, Smart & Sharp. All four variants are offered with both petrol and diesel engine options as well. The MG Hector Plus is offered in a range of six colour options: Starry Black, Starry Sky Blue, Burgundy Red, Glaze Red, Aurora Silver and Candy White. Customers can book the car for a token amount of Rs 50,000, deliveries will commence soon.
Mechanically, the MG Hector Plus will be offered in two engine options. First is a 1.5-litre turbo petrol engine that produces 140bhp of power and 250Nm of peak torque. On the other hand, the 2.0-litre diesel unit churns out 170bhp of power and 350Nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to a six-speed manual, with the petrol engine receiving the optional seven-speed DCT automatic gearbox.
Thoughts About MG Motors Offering Sanitisation To Customers' Parents Cars
Through this initiative, the company is doing a great job by sanitising its customers' parents cars during this ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. This will not only increase the goodwill of the company but also attract more customers.