- 8 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 13 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 14 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Sports Tokyo 2020: After Rio debacle, Mirabai Chanu redeems herself at Tokyo
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
- Lifestyle Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
MG Motor and Tata Power today inaugurated the first 60 kW superfast EV charging station in the capital city of Uttar Pradesh. The inauguration is the second in quick succession by the two companies in the state of U.P. Agra's first 60 kW Superfast EV charging station was inaugurated last month.
Speaking on the inauguration, Gaurav Gupta, Chief Commercial Officer, MG Motor India, said, "We would like to congratulate U.P. and its citizens for their second Superfast EV Charging station. Our partnership with Tata Power aims to provide customers with a robust charging ecosystem. We feel confident that the charging station's deployment will pave the way for superior EV traction in the region, thereby catalyzing the adoption of cleaner and greener mobility solutions. With Tata Power as our partner, a renowned major in the field of renewable energy, we are confident that together we will create a distinct synergy."
The latest public EV charging station is available to all vehicles compatible with CCS/CHAdeMO fast-charging standards. Through the fast charger, the MG ZS EV can be charged up to 80 per cent in just 50 minutes. The initiative is a part of MG's recent partnership with Tata Power for the deployment of 60 KW DC Superfast Charging Stations across the country.
Commenting on the inauguration, Rajesh Naik, Chief - New Business Services, Tata Power said, "We are proud and happy to present Lucknow with its first EV Charging Station in association with MG Motor India. Our endeavor is to build a decent ecosystem for our potential EV customers in the future. As India moves towards the adoption of sustainable practices, we will continue to provide customers with the best sustainable energy solutions and look forward to quickly adding more cities to this exciting transformation."
Tata Power has established an elaborate EV Charging ecosystem with over 200 charging points in 24 different cities under the EZ Charge brand. The MG-Tata Power partnership will involve core values and operating models that are in line with their existing customer-centric approach.
Thoughts About The 60 kW Superfast EV Charging Station
Through this superfast charging station, the MG ZS EV can charge itself up fully in less than an hour. Also, other EVs with the same charger type can also use this charging station. It's a good thing that MG has taken this step as EVs are not only quiet and comfortable vehicles but they also save the environment from the harmful gasses produced by the IC engines.