- 13 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 18 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 20 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- News Biden-Harris pay tribute to Americans who lost their lives to COVID-19
- Finance SBI, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank In RBI's Too Big To Fail Lenders List Of 2020
- Movies Master Day 7 Box Office Collection: Thalapathy Vijay Starrer Continues Its Reign
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021 Offers On Best Laptops And Desktops
- Sports Tiger Woods undergoes fifth back surgery
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
MG Motor and Tata Power today inaugurated the first 60 kW superfast EV charging station in the capital city of Uttar Pradesh. The inauguration is the second in quick succession by the two companies in the state of U.P. Agra's first 60 kW Superfast EV charging station was inaugurated last month.
Speaking on the inauguration, Gaurav Gupta, Chief Commercial Officer, MG Motor India, said, "We would like to congratulate U.P. and its citizens for their second Superfast EV Charging station. Our partnership with Tata Power aims to provide customers with a robust charging ecosystem. We feel confident that the charging station's deployment will pave the way for superior EV traction in the region, thereby catalyzing the adoption of cleaner and greener mobility solutions. With Tata Power as our partner, a renowned major in the field of renewable energy, we are confident that together we will create a distinct synergy."
The latest public EV charging station is available to all vehicles compatible with CCS/CHAdeMO fast-charging standards. Through the fast charger, the MG ZS EV can be charged up to 80 per cent in just 50 minutes. The initiative is a part of MG's recent partnership with Tata Power for the deployment of 60 KW DC Superfast Charging Stations across the country.
Commenting on the inauguration, Rajesh Naik, Chief - New Business Services, Tata Power said, "We are proud and happy to present Lucknow with its first EV Charging Station in association with MG Motor India. Our endeavor is to build a decent ecosystem for our potential EV customers in the future. As India moves towards the adoption of sustainable practices, we will continue to provide customers with the best sustainable energy solutions and look forward to quickly adding more cities to this exciting transformation."
Tata Power has established an elaborate EV Charging ecosystem with over 200 charging points in 24 different cities under the EZ Charge brand. The MG-Tata Power partnership will involve core values and operating models that are in line with their existing customer-centric approach.
Thoughts About The 60 kW Superfast EV Charging Station
Through this superfast charging station, the MG ZS EV can charge itself up fully in less than an hour. Also, other EVs with the same charger type can also use this charging station. It's a good thing that MG has taken this step as EVs are not only quiet and comfortable vehicles but they also save the environment from the harmful gasses produced by the IC engines.