- 15 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- Sports IPL 2021: Been playing spin since childhood, so in a way, it's in my blood: Player-of-the-match Nitish Rana
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan For Teaching Aaradhya 'What It Means To Be A Bachchan'
- News More Cooch Behar-like killings possible if 'naughty boys' try to take law into their hands, says Dilip Ghosh
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Technology Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
MG Motor and Tata Power today inaugurated the first 60 kW superfast EV charging station in the capital city of Uttar Pradesh. The inauguration is the second in quick succession by the two companies in the state of U.P. Agra's first 60 kW Superfast EV charging station was inaugurated last month.
Speaking on the inauguration, Gaurav Gupta, Chief Commercial Officer, MG Motor India, said, "We would like to congratulate U.P. and its citizens for their second Superfast EV Charging station. Our partnership with Tata Power aims to provide customers with a robust charging ecosystem. We feel confident that the charging station's deployment will pave the way for superior EV traction in the region, thereby catalyzing the adoption of cleaner and greener mobility solutions. With Tata Power as our partner, a renowned major in the field of renewable energy, we are confident that together we will create a distinct synergy."
The latest public EV charging station is available to all vehicles compatible with CCS/CHAdeMO fast-charging standards. Through the fast charger, the MG ZS EV can be charged up to 80 per cent in just 50 minutes. The initiative is a part of MG's recent partnership with Tata Power for the deployment of 60 KW DC Superfast Charging Stations across the country.
Commenting on the inauguration, Rajesh Naik, Chief - New Business Services, Tata Power said, "We are proud and happy to present Lucknow with its first EV Charging Station in association with MG Motor India. Our endeavor is to build a decent ecosystem for our potential EV customers in the future. As India moves towards the adoption of sustainable practices, we will continue to provide customers with the best sustainable energy solutions and look forward to quickly adding more cities to this exciting transformation."
Tata Power has established an elaborate EV Charging ecosystem with over 200 charging points in 24 different cities under the EZ Charge brand. The MG-Tata Power partnership will involve core values and operating models that are in line with their existing customer-centric approach.
Thoughts About The 60 kW Superfast EV Charging Station
Through this superfast charging station, the MG ZS EV can charge itself up fully in less than an hour. Also, other EVs with the same charger type can also use this charging station. It's a good thing that MG has taken this step as EVs are not only quiet and comfortable vehicles but they also save the environment from the harmful gasses produced by the IC engines.