- 30 min ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 3 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- News Tractor rally violence: Farmers call-off protest at Chilla border, BKU Lok Shakti continues stir
- Movies DDLJ’s Occupancy Of 200 To 300 People Is Solely ‘Saving’ Maratha Mandir, Says Executive Director
- Sports India vs England: Shubman Gill to open India's innings along with Rohit Sharma? Gautam Gambhir has this to say
- Finance Tax Slabs May Be Altered In The New Tax Regime; Tax Savings Of Upto Rs. 80000 Possible
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
- Education Martyr’s Day 2021: Remembering Gandhi On His Death Anniversary
China owned auto-manufacturer, MG Motor India has launched a new MS-SEWA - Parents First initiative in the country. The brand's new initiative will see the company sanitise vehicles that MG owners' families use, for no extra cost.
All the brand's dealers across the country are participating in this new initiative. The company says they will sanitise up to one car at home, irrespective of the make and model of the vehicle. The initiative will be in place until the end of August this year.
The process will include cleaning and sanitising of all touch point areas such as the steering wheel, the wiper and turn signal indicator stocks, the door handles and locks, all control switches for air conditioning, the touchscreen infotainment system, and window operations.
Owners will receive a code via their email address registered with the brand. The code needs to be shared with the closest MG dealership in order to avail the services. Once the dealer receives the code, a date and time will be decided.
In MG related news, the brand is ready to launch its all-new MG Hector Plus SUV in the country. A digital launch has been scheduled for Monday, 13 July.
While the engine and transmission units remain the same, key highlights are that the six-seater will feature captain seats at the second row, and a massive panoramic sunroof that is designed so that all passengers can experience it.
Other features are expected to include a 10.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system, smartphone and WiFi connectivity, and the brand's latest-generation iSmart Connected tech.
The MG Hector Plus becomes the third offering in the Indian market, followed by the MG Hector and the MG ZS Electric Vehicle. The Plus model is essentially an extended version of the standard model, but arrives with a number of updates that help it stand out. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The MG-SEWA Parents First Initiative Launched By MG Motor India
MG seems to have understood that the best way to sell a product in this country, is to simply play with emotion. Parents and children help sell products in India. And what better way than to spend a few hundred thousands than to have one's parent's car cleaned. Well played MG! Well played!