- 8 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 8 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
China owned auto-manufacturer, MG Motor India has launched a new MS-SEWA - Parents First initiative in the country. The brand's new initiative will see the company sanitise vehicles that MG owners' families use, for no extra cost.
All the brand's dealers across the country are participating in this new initiative. The company says they will sanitise up to one car at home, irrespective of the make and model of the vehicle. The initiative will be in place until the end of August this year.
The process will include cleaning and sanitising of all touch point areas such as the steering wheel, the wiper and turn signal indicator stocks, the door handles and locks, all control switches for air conditioning, the touchscreen infotainment system, and window operations.
Owners will receive a code via their email address registered with the brand. The code needs to be shared with the closest MG dealership in order to avail the services. Once the dealer receives the code, a date and time will be decided.
In MG related news, the brand is ready to launch its all-new MG Hector Plus SUV in the country. A digital launch has been scheduled for Monday, 13 July.
While the engine and transmission units remain the same, key highlights are that the six-seater will feature captain seats at the second row, and a massive panoramic sunroof that is designed so that all passengers can experience it.
Other features are expected to include a 10.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system, smartphone and WiFi connectivity, and the brand's latest-generation iSmart Connected tech.
The MG Hector Plus becomes the third offering in the Indian market, followed by the MG Hector and the MG ZS Electric Vehicle. The Plus model is essentially an extended version of the standard model, but arrives with a number of updates that help it stand out. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The MG-SEWA Parents First Initiative Launched By MG Motor India
MG seems to have understood that the best way to sell a product in this country, is to simply play with emotion. Parents and children help sell products in India. And what better way than to spend a few hundred thousands than to have one's parent's car cleaned. Well played MG! Well played!